The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

I agree and will always support High Elves in the Alliance to my dying breath!

In other news lets see how long before angry anti’s get triggered and flag this for spam. It’s their fault. They dont understand how forums work. We had 1 legitimate thread to post about high elves in the alliance (full of concept art, videos describing why they make sense not just from a lore perspective but from a game perspective, and all the other information) yet because of their immature and sad behavior all they have achieved is made it where multiple high elf threads are made because of their careless use of the flag feature.

40 Likes

When people like something, they are going to talk about it. It is just that simple.

17 Likes

Its their fault it is being spammed now. We had our forum downed where we could have the discussion. The antis literally do not understand the definition of spam. What their carelessness has done has created the spam. Where we could have easily just posted on the official high elf thread they now force our hand because we will not back down from our support of what is right and should be in the game.

12 Likes

You don’t want a discussion. This thread is proof. It’s a thread to be spam bumped until blizzard changes their minds about giving the high elf race to the horde despite getting addressed multiple times and other duplicate threads already existing.

Spoilers the high elves call themselves blood elves now. They are already playable. What you want is a few Quel’thalas exiles to be playable…

23 Likes

All right place your bets!!

How long will it takes for the thread to get reported and banned!

Also High elfs shoulde have been add to the alliance instead of the void elfs, nothings against them, but the high elfs are a much request race by the alliance player base and the launch of BfA was the perfect moment from the lore point of view and the commercial point of view!

/cheers!

14 Likes

Queue En Vogue music:

No ya nevah gonna get it … do do do do … nevah, nevah gonna get it … OOOOOOOOM BOP!

Seriously. They’re not going to add a carbon copy Horde race that all the lore and even the devs have stated CLEARLY that there aren’t enough of them to even be considered an actual race.

They’re a background NPC race like so many others that don’t contribute ANYTHING to the actual story except for some dialogue, a portal keeper, or plot points for other characters.

High Elves aren’t going to happen. If you want to play a blue eyed, blonde haired elf you know where to go.

17 Likes

Good god yall. How many times does Blizzard have to say no?

29 Likes

ive lost count, but we can go all the way back to metzen the godfather of warcraft lore saying blood elves ARE our high elves. he said that knowing that a few individuals are alliance aligned and still clinging to the old adjective to show dissent. so maybe 1 more time? i mean after the 3rd time the game director has to speak publicly and start with ‘blood elves are high elves’ maybe it will sink in

12 Likes

Really? The people flagging this topic are going to get in trouble once I appeal.

3 Likes

The high elfs are so insignifcant that they are main part of the alliance in all expansios + vanilla.

They fielded 3 armies in critical times, during wrath, mists and legion.

At this point even if they are few in number they are relevant enough to be a playable race.

Also for 15 years alliance player wish for high elfs at this point they won’t give up on their request.

19 Likes

Ha no. Dont pretend you talk for the High Elf community.

3 Likes

Uhmmm, i’m going to go with NO. We don’t encourage this behavior at all. We want High Elves, but we aren’t going to do this kind of crap to get it.

12 Likes

I don’t have to.

But I see how when a member of the helf community participates in such actions, they are supported like they did nothing wrong.

Thats fine. The helf community literally has.

15 Likes

Really? I can only recall them showing up with a token force at the Tournament, and weren’t in ICC. There was a group of maybe 20 of them at the Isle of Thunder, and maybe only 20 of them outside Suramar.

They’re not armies lol. For 12 years High Elves have been on the Horde. It’s just stubborn people who play Alliance wanting the Horde’s faction identity.

16 Likes

Please do not encourage people to hack accounts and other criminal activities, it just gets in the way of the community as a whole.

Do not forget that wow is just a game and should remain so, do not take anything personal, all differences about the game stay in the game!

4 Likes

Sorry this is false. Anyone who does or condones this kind of action is (to my knowledge) part of the community.

4 Likes

Not for a lack of wanting it to happen, and exploring resources. That should be a huge red flag in and of itself.

5 Likes

20 something dudes like everyone else, since in game models are limited by the game engine.

And like I said before even if the number is small they are relevant enough to be playable.

I always chuckle a bit when people claim the blood elfs are the core of the horde identity, at this momente there are more elfs then orcs, tauren or trolls in the horde.

1 Like

Mate, they didn’t take the field in Wrath, they sent a battalion in Legion (a battalion is smaller than a regiment which is smaller than a brigade which is smaller than a division which is smaller than a corps which is smaller than an army) and they provided some of the troops for the Kirin Tor’s offensive in MoP.

16 Likes

They are. High Elves aren’t critical to the Alliance identity.

14 Likes