The game is over for ally pvp servers

But what does that have to do with faction imbalance? Go post on some american forums about the corruption of the US government then?

I suggested a lot of solutions but people are being super negative about it . Fix Faction Imbalance instead of rushing content

We are on the same server, how have you not experienced this. do you even leave IF?

I’m our servers standing 12 for honor earned… I’ve been all over the world slaughtering the horde.

Unless they force alliance players to pvp realms, not much can really be done.

1 Like

They can make BGs realm specific, que times will drive balance

3 Likes

This very true on my server. You either have to stop playing or sit in a capitol hub the level 60’s are killing level 30’s and 40’s. The game on my server is not playable at all for Alliance. It’s probably a 30/70 and most alliance are only around level 40 to 50. Since honor system came you can’t even level now. The imbalance is so bad I wish they had a server transfer option or faction change option, I have a lot of time invested in this character. The griefing of low level players is off the charts.

4 Likes

Bg is coming in 2 weeks man

If you read my suggestions you would see that it can be done without forcing them. They would switch on their own free will if they had to wait for BG and world pvp queues.

3 Likes

No it won’t. What makes you think they will reroll if others won’t?

I didn’t suggest they couldn’t make alts, just that new people couldn’t come in and make characters. I do see your point about people joining their friends, since that’s what I did. Luckily I got a balanced server. Either way that ship has totally sailed so no need to theorycraft the shoulda coulda woulda

1 Like

Can’t you just quit in silence? Do you really think Blizzard is going to read your post and decide to change it’s successful game to prevent one unsub?

1 Like

No. Go screw yourself

3 Likes

I do think that would be a fitting punishment for the players that are causing the majority of the problem but again that would likely just drive players to quit rather than drive faction balance. This generation seems more willing to quit than to start over. Makes you wonder how much they really love this game to begin with

2 Likes

Not really, that would just drive them to do the same wpvp during queues.

2 Likes

8days played isn’t a lot if you like playing the game imo. There was a reason the pve servers in retail vanilla stayed full while most of the pvp servers went to low pop over time. there were some exceptions but lots of pvp servers were just ghost towns(I was on one and re-rolled then later they had paid transfers).

But you have a lot of private server players who only played pvp servers and know more about the game than most.

1 Like

Gamble response generator!
Roll 1d6

1- Reroll on a pve server
2- Pvp happen on pvp server
3- Git gud
4- Go back to retail
5- Can I have your stuff?
6- Reroll twice, ignore further 6.

13 Likes

You must be misunderstanding… I have already given up on the server balance and hoping for a fix. Making realm specific BGs would eliminate PvP almost entirely from those Horde dominated realms. There would be so few alliance the Horde would likely have multiple hours of queues with no one to actually hunt during. This would simply drive off the Horde players that wanted to PvP and kill the game faster

1 Like

You’re assuming all Alliance will queue BGs. And it would only be 60s queuing for them. The same ganking would happen, though I’d say worse now

Faction specific queues would solve every over population / faction imbalance problem. Lower the maximum amount of people allowed to concurrently log and put in faction specific queues and then the game is playable for everyone as the game was originally intended to be played. (Vanilla was not intended to be played on servers with these kinds of populations. There were server caps back then, no?

This exactly. We need to follow our fun… right to another MMO and take our dollars with us. Who is willing to pay for an obviously unplayable game?

5 Likes