The game is over for ally pvp servers

Blizzard would like to notify you that the game is canceled. There will be no more content updates, that you’re able to access. You are now invited to enjoy ghost marathon, corpse running. Every single boat, every single flight point, every single instance will now come complete with hundreds of mindless horde to instant cast you down en masse.

If you don’t like it quit. I know I have

Proof for those of you that inanely claim it’s just salt about being bad at pvp. https://youtu.be/ctn-tKXx4Sw

60 Likes

What server are you on?

Blizzard should be working harder on creating better server balance. They are doing the easy route by releasing bgs early.

6 Likes

I have not had this experience.

7 Likes

we actually fought back on my ally server today for a little bit it was just 6 of us we held out untill they had to bring around 20 to deal with us, felt good. also when they kill you in their zerg just go afk for abit, they are honor starved and will eventually move the zerg on

2 Likes

PVE servers existed for a reason!
go play there and enjoy peaceful life :wink:

18 Likes

Yeah… I’ll reroll 8 days of played time and just trust that blizzard won’t break the game again?

That makes sense.

33 Likes

Blizzard didn’t break the game, you just rolled on the wrong server type

33 Likes

They’re doing the exact opposite. They allowed already outnumbered ally to transfer off Blaumeux before the Phase 2 drop.

They simply do not care. Whether they killed the server through incompetence or indifference doesn’t really matter. The server is dead

9 Likes

Alliance on heartseeker are doing just fine thank you.

3 Likes

Yeah I guess I should have anticipated based on my completely unrecognizable vanilla experience that blizzard would instead inexplicably create a genocide simulator where no content or zone can be accessed…

This isn’t pvp and you know it. You can smugly kek about it all you want, no one wins when the populations plummet for single faction servers and people quit in droves.

48 Likes

If you didn’t see this coming then you are beyond help

9 Likes

“There are wildfires consuming California”

“Well i don’t think this is a problem because it’s cold in Wisconsin”-Cause-heartseeker

28 Likes

Being a professional victim isn’t gonna make you any better at pvp

10 Likes

If you think you’re good for stomping half health respawns with a raid you should probably get some professional help or at the very least a substantially more satisfying life.

Kek about it all you want, you can have fun raiding empty ironforge and getting less monetary support for a game you like because half the population of these servers just quits

46 Likes

What’s your plan with uh…with your stuff?

12 Likes

If I saw this coming I wouldn’t have given them any of my time or money, because I don’t support lazy studios that knowingly produce games that can’t be played by a plurality of players.

It’s absolutely blizzard’s job to take responsibility for a playable faction balance, especially if they’re going to cop out and density the servers at the same times.

Saying that this state of affairs is acceptable or normal is just trumpeting your own profound ignorance

21 Likes

You aren’t quitting. You care too much to quit, or you wouldn’t be posting about it on the forums. Those that quit just quit, and don’t subject the rest of us to their feelings.

17 Likes

It’s not that.

Its the fact that there are ten times as many people on a server as a vanilla one. On a vanilla server, there weren’t as many people so not every zone could be filled with players. In practice that meant even on imbalanced servers the lower faction would have control of a few of the end game zones, and there were far far fewer roaming gank squads, instead of one ever 5 feet.

16 Likes

No doubt that’s a huge factor but then when they consciously made the decision to densify the servers they should have taken responsibility for the balance. Either way it’s an entirely predictable outcome that they did nothing about and have as a result killed the server.

I don’t really care if it was incompetence, indifference or malice. Im just not resubbing until there’s transfers off of the concentration camp servers

5 Likes

Well OP is absolutely right and is why Blizzard is releasing BGs early to finally help kill off wPvP as they should. Horde trolls on here are just mad their 40 man gank squads won’t be a thing anymore.

5 Likes