"The Dusky Lumps" 12/12H LFM to start Mythic Ny'alotha

“The Dusky Lumps”(a stormrage alliance guild) is a fairly new guild that is looking to start progression into Mythic Ny’alotha. We are Currently 12/12H and will move into Mythic Ny’alotha as soon as we have the correct group Comp. The Team needs solid reliable raiders that are available every Tuesday and Thursday night from 8-11pm Eastern Time. We are currently looking for 3 healers, Holy/Disc Priest, Restoration Druid and a Mistweaver Monk. This will complete the healing core. the DPS core requires a Beastmastery Hunter and a Demonhunter. Once we fill all these spots we will move into mythic Ny’alotha and start our legendary journey towards the final battle with N’zoth. If you are interested in joining us feel free to contact Hèìmdall ingame or use my battle net Benznthrusts#11439. I look forward to talking with you!

3 Likes

A dusky bump for us Dusky Lumps

To the top with us!

This team is great! Love to hang out and play with them all. They have a fantastic mindset to push content, and I’m excited to see what we can do as a team in mythic!

10 character minimum to bump, Pog

We begin our first mythic pull tomorrow (6/17/2020). Let’s go!! Join for some fun and progression!!

Come be part of the fam

Hello and join :sunglasses: