Multi-class looking for guild

My name is Alan. I currently am a dh (lodik-illidan) main, playing both havoc and veng. I also have a geared bm hunter (cowbowqt-illidan), and am hoping slands is more alt friendly so I can bring back the warlock, mage, dk, and monk as well. Would prefer to stay on Illidan, but for the right guild would consider transferring.

I have joined one guild since I started playing in legion with the intention of mythic raiding, and achieved CE during BOD. Going into slands I’m hoping to continue focusing on m+, but also recognize the need for mythic raid gear. I would be fully willing to commit to 2/3 days a week of 2.5-3.5 hours in order to quickly clear, and put on farm a mythic raid.

My schedule allows for any nights after about 6:30pm est. I would prefer weekdays so I can focus m+ on weekends, but am flexible for the right guild.

btag- Alan#11671
discord- Monksrdum#2949
please feel free to reach out on either platform with applications, trial offers, etc.

Hey there! Im in a newly forming guild looking to finish filling our core spots.
Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 6/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-2 DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact me.

Hey hey! The Empire Wipes back is a guild looking to rebuild for shadowlands. We are a small friendly guild looking to expand. If you are interested raids, mythic plus , pvp, or just casual play this is a great place for you! Our main goal currently is to rebuild our raid group. We are a guild that has a core group of raiders from over the years of the game. We would like to expand so we are able to do more mythic progression

We are currently discussing raid times and days but we usually raid on Tuesday and Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:00 est.

For any questions or interests message/add me on battle
@Jaws33#11877

Handful of Heroes US - Area 52 is a 6/12 M semi-hardcore guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to properly finish off the BFA Expansion. At the moment, we’re seeking to build a core raid team and gear them, if required. In the long run, we will be seeking to push Mythic content, and attempt to fully clear. We will also continue into Shadowlands and clear end game content in the same manner. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for the Shadowlands Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday : 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Wednesday: 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Times and Days may be subject to change

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Mythic Ready (470+ ILvL/Rank 3 Essences/Lvl 15 cloak)
Although considering ALL OPTIONS

Melee DPS:
ROGUE, MONK

Ranged DPS:
FIRE MAGE, HUNTER, BOOMKIN DRUID, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN
ALL

Tanks:
PROTECTION PALADIN

Heals:
HOLY PALADIN, RESTORATION SHAMAN

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout Shadowlands.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on times, not making excuses for deaths, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared, study fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you have any other questions, please contact TheFonzii(TheFonzii#1173), and others listed below.

GM - BTAG: Kiida#11699 / Discord: Kiida#0833
DPS OFFICER - BTAG: mike#1591 / Discord: mike2087#5482
OFFICER - BTAG: Spud#1410 / Discord: Boraro#6048

Hello Meatysacks,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 3/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

1 Like

Hello Moshquito!
My guild Scapegoats is currently on the server Area 52, and is 12/12H looking for more DPS raiders to venture into mythic! We raid Tu/Thurs from 8-12 EST. We are planning on putting together a great team with the idea of raiding come Shadowlands. We are still running Heroics while building a mythic team so you can come in anytime. If your interested please let me know.

• Battle Tag --> Beakz --> NickIsBoss#1171
  • Discord --> Beakz#6039

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey bud check us out link below hope to hear from you

Good morning Meatysacks!

I sent you a discord friend request in hopes in chatting about our Guild. Our Guild is growing, and is currently recruiting for more.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Whats up Alan, we’re pretty casual atm with our raiding life, raiding wed/thurs 730-1030pm eastern time *latest. If interested add the btag buttercup#1858