477 Ret/470 Havoc DH LFG

First and foremost I am looking for a guild that raids and partakes in M+. My ideal times are any start time after 6:30PM EST and end time before 11:00PM EST.

My current progression in raid is 6/12M Nya and my paladin is sitting at over 2.7k io for m+. I have some experience tanking on the paladin and for the DH I currently only DPS as I am working on gearing up the tank spec for it.

The Empire Wipes back is a guild looking to rebuild for shadowlands. We are a small friendly guild looking to expand. If you are interested raids, mythic plus , pvp, or just casual play this is a great place for you! Our main goal currently is to rebuild our raid group. We are a guild that has a core group of raiders from over the years of the game. We would like to expand so we are able to do more mythic progression

We are currently discussing raid times and days but we usually raid on Tuesday and Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:00 est.

For any questions or interests message/add me on battle

@Jaws33#11877

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hi Drengar, we’re looking for a melee DPS with immunity for nzoth progression. See our info below. Our times are about an hour later than your ideal window, but its only 2 hours a night. No application process, just add us on bnet and we will review your logs :slight_smile:

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

11/12M NYA
7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

We look forward to hearing from you.

hey I think we would be an amazing fit,

[H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

Currently looking for:
DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

Hey there, I’d be happy for you to take a look at us. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST. All of our info can be found below. Cheers :slight_smile:

Forum Post