475 H Priest 5/12M

Howdy!

Holy Priest here! Looking for a guild who pushes each tier, potentially CE level. Interested in putting the time and work in to maximize potential of my toon. Looking for a good pushing guild to have a roster spot in for SL! Looking for a guild that’s somewhat hardcore/semi-hardcore!

Currently experience on 5/12M, but a very fast learner and do a lot of research before going into new encounters. Have logs available, pls ask!

Prefer weekday raid nights, open to 2-3 nights a week, finishing around 12AM CST.

Feel free to shoot me a reply here and I’m happy to add you on BTag! Also feel free to hmu with any questions! Hope to chat soon!

Hello Nomadik,
Hope all is well

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

[H] Mal’Ganis 3/12M is recruiting. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends. Our raid is laid back, yet is still competitive. Our ultimate goal is to create a core team for the remainder of BFA and on to push CE.

Raid times: Friday: 8pm Est to 11pm Est/Saturday: 7pm Est to 10pm Est
We also run heroic every week typically on Tuesdays at 7pm Est.

Current needs: DPS (big need of fire mages). Tanks and healers can apply as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on discord: kogun#0859 or bnet: køgun#1232 (ø is alt 0248)

Hey Noma,

Add me on bnet so we can chat today asap! Pezek#1832

I think we have exactly what you may be looking for.

Alliance preferred but not opposed to going Horde, bump!

Hey Nomadik,
< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

still looking to talk to some people. le bump!

Nomadik,
We are looking specifically for a priest. My spam is below. Lets chat

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 8/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
9/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 3/4
Melee: 6/6
Ranged: 7/8

Needs: (As of 6/3/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 1
Melee: 0
Ranged: 1

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. We are currently 10/12M Ny’alotha. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hi!
Passive Aggressive is a 5/12M guild on Illidan and we raid W/TR 7-10ST.
We are currently looking to round out our roster to progress as far as we can in Nya’lotha, with our eyes set on CE for 9.0.

We are recruiting all exceptional players, but more specifically:
Ranged DPS (Mage, Hunter, Druid)
Tank w/ solid DPS OS (Non - DH)
Healer (Priest)

Add me on Discord Hamms#3294 and lets talk more

Worth noting that while MS is holy, I have a little practice with disc and am willing to continue putting time to execute! Ideally will be able to flip between the 2.

Bump!

Hey there Nomadik,

{ Reprieve } 4/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

trying to get something going for next raid reset, boomp!

Hello Nomadik,

My guild is currently progressing on P3 Carapace and we are looking for a holy priest. The times seem to line up (Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST). I’m pasting our recruitment post below. Please get in touch if interested!

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Ny’alotha 10/12, Mythic EP 6/8 (Pre-nerf Ashvane), Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:
All DPS Classes with solid parses from mythic bosses.

One healer (Priest or Resto Shaman).

Specifically looking for a Warlock.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

The Church (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
6/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

See our website for recruitment needs.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)