The cat mount

I absolutely love it. I especially love how you throw down a fish to summon it. It’s well thought out and worth the 25 dollars! What do you guys think, did you get it yet or hard pass? :smiley_cat:

22 Likes

Talking about breaking immersion.

7 Likes

I bought it pretty quick. I love cats, it’s very cute and exactly my style of mount (small and compact). Normally I don’t buy mounts, they’re just given to me for free. But I was in the mood to do something fun for myself.

It chases its tail! And if you jump off something high and take fall damage the cat lets out a high pitched meow. Which I thought was funny.

9 Likes

Because other mounts don’t do that already? And who’s to say that furlines won’t be in the next expansion?

I love cats, but I’m not sure that I want another Shu-zen rig. The doggo is cute, but I’m not keen on its movement.

4 Likes

I love the cat, just haven’t convinced myself to spend $25 on it yet.

8 Likes

I cant see the fish maybe my graphics are too low to show it. You only see your char throwing something.

Yeah it is a little bouncy I noticed, but personally I don’t mind. It’s not so bad like talbuks where it’d drive me crazy like a rocking horse on redbull. The cat is pretty tame and I can live with it.

I also like and have Shu-Zen so maybe I’m just already used to it. I didn’t even know they had the same rig.

It looks trippy.

1 Like

I realized it when I was running through Oribos and saw the two next to each other.

It looks nice but I’ve refused to purchase store mounts ever since I got the Celestial Steed back in the day and then never used it since. I’d rather get McDonalds with that money.

1 Like

It looks great, and I wish they were putting as much effort into the rest of the art design. Class sets for instance.

Kinda shows what’s a priority at blizzard. Once again.

7 Likes

The first is monday so I should get paid at midnight and I’ll grab it then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I said “talking about breaking immersion” because this is not the first, the last or the least breaking.

However taking into consideration the size of shoulderpads, riding a flying saucer, a cat that makes annoying noises as static jump is nothing, indeed.

Hard pass.

Feel like they are scraping the bottom of the creative bucket with this one.

It is just a mash of ideas (gorgeous saddle, yellowish glowing feet, blue glowing outline) attached to a pretty but over-the-top sized mundane form.

Also it is already being discussed in a multitude of threads like:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

The site tells people when a thread on the same subject is already in progress. Can no one read?!!

2 Likes

That’s because you shouldn’t have to spend 25$ on it to begin with.

Add the mounts to the game instead of adding it to the cash shop.

Absolute joke of a company at this point.

5 Likes

When a game is failing pump out a new mount that will save WoW. Lets do everything except fix Shadowlands.

8 Likes

Why is it okay for almost every other topic to have multiple threads, but not this one? I don’t remember you complaining in every single other thread about such things.

Relax, it’s the new topic of the week. It’ll die down.

4 Likes

waiting for the sale before I get mine.

and it’s a lot smaller than I thought it would be, unless it scales with each race and it just looks that way on a vulpera.

Dec itll be on sale so im just waiting

1 Like

That’s because it’s the Shu-zen rig.