The Benediction introduce yourself thread!

Sup nerds? I’m in the mood for a cold one so if you need to find me, just find Mankrik’s wife.

1 Like

For those on the Alliance side: YARR!!!

Hi I’m Climate. Resident Boomer. I am also a Caveman.

Your name is amazing

1 Like

I’m Nynaeve, and I’m an alcoho…oh wait…sorry wrong forum. This Dwarven…hic!..ale is some strong stuff :upside_down_face: Any horde wanna get into a fist fight outside Booty Bay lemme know, I’ll bring the [Rumsey Rum Black Label]

2 Likes

Will beer be provided cause if so count me in!

1 Like

You bet :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys what’s up! Bimbow here. Pisces. I like long moonlit walks on Darkshore and stimulating conversations. Returning player for Classic, looking for an active PvP focused guild. HMU in game!

2 Likes

<3 the name!

1 Like

Hi im Cyntails, and I love you

1 Like

Thanks babe :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey! There’s an orc named Rhuarc with some special characters that I met, love these WoT names!

1 Like

Hey all, I quit WoW during TBC. It’s good to be back. I’m a bit behind in leveling as I tried a few classes at first. If you see a variant of Grissie, Grissi, etc, there’s a good chance it’s me. I’m loving my Rogue currently, and looking forward to stalking around STV!

1 Like

Theres an active Egwene and Demandred on the Alliance side too! And I think someones bank alt is Moiraine lol

Avistin - Vanilla Dwarf Rogue on Thunderhorn US

Not too much experience raiding past MC in vanilla before TBC came about. I ran MC a lot, Onyxia a few times, ZG a handful of times and that’s about it!

So glad Classic is here and doing well! I have unfinished business in BWL and onward :slight_smile:

See you on the battle field, Lok’tar!

I’ve got a nice room @ the inn on Goldshire

2 Likes

I’m Spaghettyo and I’m a wowaholic. No recovery necessary

1 Like

Hi I am Biznock, I will find you, and I will kiss you.

2 Likes

Your name is fantastic maam. Hope to see you on the field!

awesome name lol