The Benediction introduce yourself thread!

Grumster, currently a dps focused prot warrior build. Just hit level 30 and working on that delicious whirlwind axe quest. Met a wonderfully nice alliance level 30 warrior who was doing the berserker stance quest that helped me even if we were opposite factions. So if you see this, thanks for being awesome sintora.

Im always up to group up for whatever, quests or dungeons its all good, so dont be shy and hit me up.

Grumster#1808

Pumpkin spice screams. Best kind of screams

2 Likes

Hello friends ! Soul here, aka Xero. I’ve played on/off since vanilla (formerly Hellscream-Alliance in the guild Forgotten Legacy), my fiancee plays as well, and my 7 year old son has gotten into it! Definitely LOVE the community aspect of vanilla, and trying to become a standout warlock on our server. Definitely want to raid asap but not rushing too much, as to enjoy the experience overall. Also rolling a rogue alt to play with my girl/kids and be in the same level range as them, while progressing at my own pace on my lock. Hit me up for groups! Soul stones, summons, health stones, all the lock goodies! I farm shards and run to the instance early so you dont have to LOL

Hello I’m Roger I am mage.

Hi friends, blessings to all of you. Looking forward to being ganked mercilessly once I get to STV.

Here we go, here’s my server-appropriate human paladin. ANYWAY, as I was saying, I’m Applemask the human paladin. Hello friends.

Furaffinity, undead rogue here!

Hey I’ve seen you around :slight_smile:

Howdy.

I play Ghostrees. A NE Druid. Been tanking, healing, and DPSing so far.

I’ve mained a hunter on Retail since Vanilla.

I just rolled horde as a Tauren Warrior ~ Kargan

I cleared all raid content in vanilla including Kelthuzad in Naxx. I plan to tank for a guild :slight_smile:

Came here from Thalnos because no one spoke english on the server :frowning: . Looking forward to the thriving community here and it seems pretty balanced between A/H.

Great to have you here! Just a heads up, we do have a small Brazillian community, as well as a not as small French Canadian community here. Everyone has been great though!

2 Likes

I am so happy to have realm forums that matter again. It’s great to meet everyone. Hope to see you in game!

1 Like

No Issues with Brazilians. Just can’t be on a server where no one speaks english

Hi everyone, I’m the OP and I thought I might update my entry with the Classic avatar.

I played from 2.3 all the way into Firelands. Always healed as a Priest, started as Holy but switched to Disc when Ulduar came out. I stopped playing late 2011 I believe, right before Dragon Soul was released and now came back with a friend for Classic.

Hope you’re having a great time and if you ever need heals just hit me up ingame. Cheers.

1 Like

Hello Benediction, I am main rolling a warrior, Olironsides, for complete nostalgia immersion. I hit rank 14 and did progression raiding in vanilla. Myself and a few buddies are also looking for a quality guild to join on Alliance side. Have fun and good hunting!

1 Like

1 Like

Hey All. Deathblooms here. Came back to classic to lurk within the shadows.
I played mostly in BC and some in Lich King back in the day. I’m excited to get back into WoW Mostly I will be doing pve till bgs come out.

Looking to seeing everyone around!

Others trash undead mage. I used to play a trash undead mage named Others on Eonar back in 2004. I figured why change!

Hey all, Sturmsworth here (Tauren Warrior). Guild leader for . Always looking for more friends, so if you ever need a tank then feel free to message me!

Melbaer here. Playing a Druid as my main to enjoy the memes and the pains of hybrid taxes. Played Vanilla through Cata and then took a break. Came back for parts of Warlords, Legion, and BFA. Revived our old guild, Clarion Call, with some of our core players from back in the day.

If you need a tank or healer, I’m around.