The Alliance of Azeroth is the successor to the Alliance of Lordaeron

The fact that you keep trying to make excuses for it calls any allegation you make about any other topic incredibly suspect.

3 Likes

No, I was saying ordering your soldiers to fight the enemy is not even close to committing genocide against your own soldiers just because the odds arent favorable.

1 Like

Hmm, I thought you said you had me blocked:

But I guess we can never trust what you say, right.

1 Like

You made this argument in defense of what GARITHOS did.

How can you say you’re not defending him?
That is literally what he did with the elves, and he did that because HE WANTED them dead. He’s resentful and racist, not a tactical master or “privy” to any information.

1 Like

They were also the instigators of the greatest catastrophe to ever befall Azeroth. The Sundering was a direct result of the Highborne’s overarching pride and disdain for anything not Highborne.

2 Likes

You know that the Trolls caused a whole world war with the Aqir, right? Their foolishness almost led to a restoration of the Black Empire.

Also, the Sundering was a result of Malfurion and friends disrupting the summoning ritual to bring Sargeras into Azeroth.

The Highborne wanted power, ultimate power, the power to shape all lands to their will and rule over every living being. The power to finally establish a utopian world of order and perfection.

The Trolls were just stupid and poke a C’Thrax with a knife for the lulz.

3 Likes

There was an Austrian-German individual saying that as well, resulted in one of the most cruel genocides in the history of our world.

I am concerned that you are admiring them for that trait.

3 Likes

Godwins law.

1 Like

If you are deliberately sending troops out to die for zero tactical gain on a regular basis and they’re all of specific ethnicitices then you are

• Guilty of genocide.
  • A monster.
  • An idiot.
2 Likes

They LITERALLY controlled the life-blood of the world. They were the chosen of the Moon Goddess, Elune. These are all Canon facts.

I’m done indulging ao3 fan-fiction. Not interested.

2 Likes

Because the Highborne refused to listen to his warnings about what they were doing. He tried to dissuade the Highborne from the ritual but because Malfurion wasn’t a Highborne his warning went unheeded because he wasn’t worth noticing.

3 Likes

You really should read up on what Godwins law actually says:

Hint: it doesn’t condemn the discussion of brownshirts if someone brings them up or it’s pertinent to the topic.

3 Likes

They were trolls. Evolved from Trolls.
The fact that there is a race that evolved past the Kaeldorei and Highborne is a fact they are not superior, just a bunch of xenophobic crazy people with crazy traditions.

2 Likes

Yes Garithos was an idiot.

Thank god he acted alone with no oversight while the Hordes genocide of the Draenei had widespread support at the highest levels.

1 Like

The “Grand Alliance”
There is no Alliance “of Azeroth”.

3 Likes

Garrosh was an idiot.

Thank god we didn’t authorize him to do what he did and we were not privy to anything bad he did.

:rofl:

1 Like

Sylvanas? totally didn’t support her, I wasn’t a loyalist either :rofl:

1 Like

He was leader of the army by chance, not by merit, being the highest-ranking survivor of Lordaeron’s military. -Wiki

1 Like

Again, the Highborne wanted to control Azeroth and shape it as they saw fit.

There was actually a 0% chance of the world getting destroyed if the Highborne won. Both Sargeras and the Highborne treasured Azeroth as their prized possession and didn’t want to destroy it.

Had the Highborne won, they would have been granted the power to establish the new world order of perfection, as Queen Azshara wanted.

The world was sundered only because Malfurion and friends disrupted Sargeras’ summoning ritual. That was never the Highborne’s intention. Case closed.

1 Like

He was the alliance commander in power.

He was. Period.

1 Like