The Alliance of Azeroth is the successor to the Alliance of Lordaeron

Alliance of Lordaeron:
Stormwind (Currently in Alliance of Azeroth)
Lordaeron (Destroyed)
Stromgarde (Currently in Alliance of Azeroth)
Kul Tiras (Currently in Alliance of Azeroth)
Gilneas (Currently in Alliance of Azeroth)
Dalaran (Destroyed)
Alterac (Destroyed)

All surviving kingdoms of the Alliance of Lordaeron are now part of the Alliance of Azeroth yet Horde like to argue that one has nothing to do with the other.

Make it make sense.

8 Likes
8 Likes

One way or another, Horde players lose (good!).

If the two Alliances are the same, then the Alliance has a claim on Lordaeron, Silvermoon, and Dalaran by virtue of controlling them during the Second War.

If the two Alliances are different, then the Alliance cannot be blamed for the actions of the internment camps, Garithos, Daelin, and Arthas.

You see? It’s literally a Win-Win situation… for us.

Either way, the Alliance Rules! And have fun taking quests from Anduin, Jaina, and Alleria!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You really don’t know when to quit, do you?

12 Likes

I’m sorry that this is bothering you.

I really just want snow in stormwind one day

4 Likes

Are these theoretical Horde in the room with us now?

9 Likes

They live rent free in his head.

10 Likes

Well not really. Sylvanas smashed through the roof of Lordaeron but that damage could be repaired. As for the plague, it should dissipate after a while.

And I don’t see any any problems with Dalaran. Was there yesterday, it looked fine.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Is this thread a result of you doing your homework after being told Lordeaeron wasn’t an Alliance city?

6 Likes

But can they sing?

Uhm, it’s not a Horde city either…

Lordaeron was destroyed during the Third War. Lordaeron, as a city, no longer exists. Play the game, it’s actually called “Ruins of Lordaeron”.

Lordaeron, the city, ceased to be during the Third War, when it was indeed the capital of the Alliance.

The Horde and the Forsaken do not control Lordaeron.

3 Likes

If they can, in my mind, it sounds something like this

1 Like

This is not the takeaway that you should’ve had, and also still incorrect, as Quel’thalas is still active and not part of the Alliance of Stormwind. Furthermore, Dalaran is currently still active, even in War Within it is likely that it has surviving members considering there has been a presence around the Crater since Cataclysm. And the entire organization of Ironforge is different, but some members of their faction were actively at war with us during the pre-cataclysm era.

3 Likes

The forsaken are the reanimated citizens of Lordaeron. If anything they have a pretty good claim on the ruins.

11 Likes

Or this guy. I hope you watch for a laugh

1 Like

Oh, so they are to blame for Garithos, Arthas, and the internment camps then? Good to know.

And Yeah, they have a “claim” on the ruins. Not on Lordaeron. Lordaeron, the city, ceased to exist in the Third War, and its last and only holder was the Alliance.

3 Likes

touch grass.

4 Likes

Its like if Rockabilly suddenly spawned a Pop version and did obtuse and obscure covers. Not my cup of milk in the morning, but entertaining to see them having an absolute blast with the songs they do lol.

Irrelevant once my battleships take the system.