That Darn Fox!

Just to help you guys with this quest. I was also having the same issues. Then I insisted until the guard part. After killing the guard, Renny become unclickable after I cliked on it. I just right click on the buff we get, and clicked Renny again, still no lucky. I did it for a few time, remove the buff and click again, until it worked.
After delivering the quest, Renny appeared to me at the Heart of the Forest, and I’ve got the pet.

if it were working as intended, there would be a post on youtube showing how they did it. Either this demonstrates that Blizzard doesn’t care, or they are ROFLMAO at players complaining about a quest that can’t be completed. Either way it shows Blizzard doesn’t care.

still cannot catch the fox

This works, had to do it 3 times though.

Same here…can’t get past Bastion.

Thanks for this info! This worked for me :slight_smile:

Didn’t work for me either. Tried all of the suggestions here. I click him 4 times a light flashes and it looks like I’m holding something then he disappears.

1 Like

Tried taking the buff off, didn’t work.

This seriously needs to be stickied at the top of this entire thread. This worked perfectly!

Thank you for this! This is the only thing that worked for me.

After I killed the boss and clicked on the fox nothing happened. I had already restarted the quest once so I just hearthed back to the quest giver and then it completed itself.

What worked for me was not wildly clicking around. Wait for it to stop moving, then click at max range.

No teleport when you catch Renny on Korialistaz server, in Glitterfall Basin. Caught Renny and got some nice sound effects but stayed in Glitterfall.

I just tried with all my addons disabled as some suggested and the outcome is still the same.
I am seeing a lot of people with this pet which is making me really frustrated at this u.u

I just noticed that it seems to be related to that little dash the fox does. If you catch him as he’s dashing, he glitches out, but if he dashes THEN you click, it seem to work.

Bump this. It worked for me.

I logged out. Back in. Fox was nowhere to be scene. I said some magic words (commonly referred to as profanity), and suddenly the stage of the quest was complete.

There is a buff that u receive, on last phase, kill boss, remove buff that u receive boss ll respaw click in the fox for the last fight fast and you be able to do it. It’s a stupid bug, I think some developers are looking forward for a new career in another company.

This worked for me, thank you!

I have tried everything in this thread and nothing works on the first stage in Ardenweald. This is absolute garbage.