That Darn Fox!

I don’t think it is a fox, I think it’s a bug disguised as a fox. After teleporting me to Maldraxxus I killed Isengrimm as per the quest text and then it said to “seriously, catch the fox” however the fox became unclickable and didn’t do anything

55 Likes

I reengaged the boss Isengrimm and the fox spawned near him and I was able to click him before killing the boss and completed the “seriously, catch the fox” part of the quest.

4 Likes

Tried doing this twice with the same result. I am stuck after killing Isengrimm with no way of completing the quest.

I just get stunned when i click on the fox.

4 Likes

Happened to me as well.

First time I made it to the room in Maldraxxus and fought the NPC, then the “Seriously…” part came up and Renny became unclickable and seemed to make growl sounds when I tried, kinda funny, but not cool.
I abandoned the quest, hearthed, picked it up again, this time having the same thing happen but this time in Bastion.

Same, killed him, fox unclickable. Reloading, running out and back in, and logging does nothing.

2 Likes

Im having the same issue on the Seriously catch that fox part.
Edit I found a workaround. I clicked off the buff the quest gave me and i could click him after.

104 Likes

I just completed “That darn Fox”. There was no follow up quest. Did not get Renny pet.

What am I to do?

2 Likes

hes in the heart of the forest for the follow up

2 Likes

Ty, got him!

I had this same issue and had to re-log at every step to complete it

This worked for me too, it took two tries and i left clicked not right click if that helps anyone.

5 Likes

same issue

relogging twice fixed it

1 Like

Can confirm taking that Buff off helps you finish the quest.

13 Likes

Yeah I’m stuck on it too it never teleports me tried everything to fix it, re logging, exiting turning off addons, out of shadowform, left clicking, right clicking and no speed boosts of course tried abandoning and picking up the quest again. I have no clue what’s causing it.

5 Likes

I start the quest, click the fox 3-4 times, get a yellow glow on my character and the pose changes to look like it’s carrying something invisible, and then… well, nothing happens. I have tried relogging, dropping the quest and starting over, still stuck and can’t progress any further.

8 Likes

Yeah its the same for me I made a new post cause this one is apparently gonna be deleted.

2 Likes

i clicked off the buff it gives you and it allowed me to click the fox and complete it

7 Likes

Confirming also clicking off the buff and redoing the fight allowed me to complete.