That Darn Fox!

It worked perfectly thanks for the heads up!

Can also confirm that disabling all addons helped me. I tried relogging, tried unclicking the buff and the other stuff but disabling all my addons allowed me to complete. What a pain, lol.

1 Like

Yep, same here, Bugged, tried everything everyone said and no dice

–disregard, went out of cave for about 3 min and then went back in and was finally able to click the fox without fighting

if anyone is having issues with the first part before you get teleported to the other zones swap your warmode i had it off couldnt pick up the fox swapped it on and boom finished the quest.

1 Like

Hey that worked thanks :slight_smile:

I had the same thing. I just keep clicking the buff off and reclicking the fox. After 4 tries he actually jumped into my arms and the teleport triggered.

I had this problem, I fixed it by right clicking the catch that fox buff, then doing a /reload and then clicking on remy again and it worked.

Yet another day and this quest is still bugged.
It’s super frustrating that with so many having issues, so many reports we’ve not even had a GM acknowledge the issue and tell us it has been sent to the internal team or something, it’s just silence while some manage to complete it and many can’t get past even the very first part…

Yep, it does work indeed if you deactivate the buff!

Got to the last part of the quest, killed Isengrimm and fox was uncatchable. Wait long enough and he respawns you can do it again. Took 3 respawns to finally complete this quest and long waits for the respawn! Needs fixed!

1 Like

Same issue, Remmy becomes unclickable and makes a growl sound at end of quest.

I feel this!

Mine is bugged on the very first part, ive tried every day abandoned etc, makes the noises and my character just is dopey AF and holds her hands out as if she caught the fox but nothing happens. Wish they would just acknowledge it and work on a fix… my next issue is the dredging WQ that apparently hoard the best anima drops >.<

Thanks! Worked for me!

That worked for me ty

No workarounds seem to work for me. The fox bugs out on the last click already in Ardenwald. My character raises his arms but the fox just sits on the ground.
Sometimes you got to wonder what the point of having a beta is.

1 Like

I had this bug too. It seems if you kill the mob too fastthe fox is unlootable. i instakilled it with TOD, and wasn’t able to. then abandonned it and went back and re-killed it slowly and was able to click on renny.

When the fox becomes impossible to click, teleport or use the hearthstone.

So, what worked for me was leaving the area and coming back to reset the boss, kill him, click the fox (left click?), remove the buff, then click the fox again and remove buff around like 5 times - probably the number of times you would need to click if it wasn’t bugged - untill the quest completes.

Yay for a known bug going for almost a month with no fix… Trying this on my hunter, same thing happening as everyone else reporting. Isengrimm not respawning, however, so nothing I can do. yay.

have the same issue that u have.