[That Darn Fox!] - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Basically avoid this quest like blizzard has avoided fixing it. Some bugs I don’t mind, but this one they can shove. Teleports you to zones and then you’re stuck having to hearth and run all the way back to where the quest started (don’t pick it up again, it’s just broke and won’t ever work) and continue on questing.

what a bunch of crap

3 Likes

I was able to complete this quest today. After you are fighting the mob, the fox appeared under the mob’s dead body. Clicking it teleported me back to the quest giver. I completed this quest a few hours ago on Mal’ganis as Venthyr.

Also looks like there is another thread about this: That Darn Fox! - #60 by Meezah-moon-guard

1 Like

So for this quest, you have to click on the little fox 5 or 6 times, after that it will then teleport you to bastion. You will have to repeat the process, click the fox 5 or 6 times. it will then teleport you to Maldraxxus and at this time you will have to kill a “Boss” after killing the mob the fox will sit and you have to right click him one last time. After which it will teleport you back to where the quest started. After which if you take a flight path to Heart of the Forest the fox will spawn at your feet and become a battle pet. Wowhead comment here

1 Like