Thanks, now i wont level my alts to 60

I believe it sounds like they want to play the game, but think shadowlands is total crap.

3 Likes

This right here. The timewalking xp was great, but what I really want more than anything is more options for how to level. Threads of Fate was supposed to do that, but it’s too tedious and slow to be a good choice for me.

In previous expansions we could level with zone assaults, island expeditions, and yes BfA timewalking was very efficient for the whole expansion. I would welcome torghast leveling too. Just anything so I don’t have to do the SL story quests again or spam the same 4 leveling dungeons.

OR, what if during a timewalking week, we could activate chromie time for that expansion to level 50-60? There are so many ways to let us vary our gameplay.

3 Likes

so if i get renown 55 right now you’d say otherwise? say no more

Blizzard doesn’t care if I play the game.

This XP nerf is so dumb. Oh I’m leveling too fast? Well why allow me to level from 1-50 in a minute with a credit card.

Then when I’m level sixty I can go to the auction house, get the maximum amount of WoW tokens. Turn on Netflix and get carried for literally any gear I want.

Am I still playing the game?

3 Likes

Explains how i leveled this character 55-60 in 2 dungeons. Glad I got it done tonight.

The game repeats at level 60. More things need to be account wide. Especially the story line quest.

1 Like

If you just want to throw money out the window like that, ill send you my paypal info and you can just send it to me. You can throw a billion bucks at the game and not win anything.

I was trying to say that leveling in this game isn’t scared and using the argument of “you don’t want to play the game is a bad argument” for this nerf.

I can bypass everything in this game already. So why nerf this? Leveling too fast?

You can get to level 50 within however long it takes for your payment to process.

1 Like

Screw getting to 60. It’s a nightmare. No fun. All the grinding. No skips. Wow is trash. I just laugh now.

No I wouldn’t you’re 224 you pretty much don’t play the game to still be at that ilvl. The 49 renown is just to point out you haven’t even done the story content this patch and are complaining about people having the absolute gall to want to get to current content quickly.

im sorry gear isn’t dropping for me in my weekly guild runs, but you ignored my heroic progress so far for cherrypicking right

is there another legendary I could get past renown 44? I will still get renown 55 to make you feel better if it helps, doing so as we speak

Indeed. I’ve said this before. See what blizz did is basically deleted leveling and put it into the end game grind. Because lets face it. Even ignoring this latest fiasco, leveling is ridiculously fast now. But what’s the point? When you hit 60 your character is completely useless. My bfa geared level 50’s can demolish any fresh level 60. I have a level 54 Havoc DH that has more hp than level 60 tanks. And when I spec Vengeance for insta q during TW? I do twice the damage of any SL dps player.

2 Likes

Exactly this! I was prepared to spend this week on nothing but finally leveling the rest of my alts up, which would then need to be geared up at least a little bit, then doing other content on them with. Instead I’m staring at the character select screen and sighing, since I don’t want to do Threads of Fate and double gathering for extra experience YET AGAIN.

I mean, was a level and a half per dungeon too much? Mayyyyyyyyybe? Emphasis on maybe? But it sure did get a LOT of folks excited to play again and/or just more than they did before. How is that bad for anyone? ActiBlizz gets their sweet sweet time played metrics, and -gasp- the players get to have some fun!

It’s almost like if they make a system that is fun and rewarding for the time invested, people will invest more time in it! -mind blown-

1 Like

Because you are getting straight up carried you have one 14 that is 16 minutes over and a single 2 in time. You very easily could be at minimum 236 but you would rather make people carry you.

guild run?

I did ask them to not take me but they suggested, due to my item level at the time

but we failed because the healer pug wasn’t healing to their expectations

Plus that run was mostly a fun run out of all else as everyone was joking around in discord

if i was truly being carried I’d be +15 KSM right now with people way higher item level than me since raider io doesnt lie

My point is you literally raid log one day a week and are claiming people don’t want to play the game because they want to be at 60 with their alts so they can actually play at max.

ah yes you somehow claim I raid once a week

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/872712069860970546/Screenshot_660.png

and since you seem to stalk my character’s info you seem to missed this part of a thread I made

but do tell me more on somehow I don’t play the game purely basing on renown

Man I would kill for Torghast leveling, I’d hope that we could progress the Box of many things for that toon while doing it. Cause unpopular opinion, I actually really really enjoy Torghast with the new changes.

1 Like

It takes you 2 days to clear 4 bosses … sorry for attempting to be charitable and assuming that was 1 raid day a week. Here’s the thing you don’t play outside that at all at least not at max level. Also it’s not stalking to look up a character when they are claiming others don’t want to play the game. Even if you did 1 14 a week that’s a 252 item per week. Either way you are claiming people don’t want to play the game when the reason people want 60s is to play at MAX level aka where the game actually happens.

2 Likes

well actually I missed saturdays raid as my ISP went out, they understood and they went on to guardians, so I could have been 6/10 yea

people don’t want to level when leveling has been the bread and butter of all MMOs, skipping it you may as well just be handed everything to you with that enthusiasm

For you however its great that your other 60 warrior has 9/10 heroic down and some keys past +15 down, which is nice