Thanks, now i wont level my alts to 60

" * Fixed an issue where an incorrect amount of experience was being awarded when completing a timewalking dungeon"

Yeah, you just killed my desire to level alts now. You won’t let us skip the maw, and you won’t let us get an actual good way to level alts at all. Nevermind the FACT even if people were leveling too fast, they’d still need to do SL questline campaign if it was first toon doing it. i already had 6 level 60s on this realm and some in other before i stopped due to how repetitive it is. Now i won’t level any more because you killed fun. It’s also a once a month event, so god forbids we can actually get a reasonable alternate way to level alts after you killed heirlooms.

There, you did it. Now im done leveling alts for good during SL unless you revert nerf, because cleary you won’t let us skip the maw or level fast. And you punished people who didn’t spend today and yesterday leveling alts nonstop. Bravo, Devs.

Edit: LMAO, You legit believe a 50% buff to current XP will compensate? Nope, 50% of almost nothing is still almost nothing.

97 Likes

Sounds like you don’t want to play the game at all.

14 Likes

Leveling is a pointless bore for a lot of people. The game starts at level 60.

40 Likes

Which game? The one where i got KSM, and all i have left is a messy pvp system or grinding WQ/dailies and anima chores. God forbid us having too much fun. This is the most absurd reply i’ve read. SL is already pretty barebones as a expac and you don’t like people having stuff to do thats properly rewarding? Yeah, go to hell. I’d rather not get bored leveling more alts and instead have fun with friends on TW dungeons while getting properly rewarded with experience.

22 Likes

The dungeons were awarding 400k xp. It was clearly a bug lol.

4 Likes

Shadowlands content is pretty boring to level through after the first time.

33 Likes

Leveling is the worst thing in the entire game, its slow and boring. Ever since they changed heirlooms for the worse I have absolutely no desire to level more than 1 toon. The longer it takes to get to max level, the later you get caught up.

6 Likes

Levelling isnt playing, its an inconvenience to get to endgame

18 Likes

Not any player’s fault leveling through Shadowlands sucks.

24 Likes

It takes less than a day to go from 50 to 60. Is it really that troublesome to level alts in the world’s fastest MMO?

1 Like

They already sped it up in shadowlands. Guess they need to slow it down to vanilla and tbc again so you realize how good it is.

2 Likes

Leveling is just as quick when heirlooms had xp that’s a pointless whine.

Yeah, they were like OMG our precious metrics will be destroyed because people are leveling too quickly. Actually no, I was prepared to grind out a bunch of 50s to 60 this week, which I would than start gearing next week. Which would have ended up with me spending MORE TIME in game than I am now, as I’d have more 60s to play. But I guess you don’t want that, oh well.

16 Likes

“How good it is” oh lord i want some of that juice blizzard are giving you.

7 Likes

it takes 8-12 hours depending on expansion, where WoD is the fastest, to get to level 50, then another day, maybe less to 60

is two days of leveling bother you that much?

4 Likes

Legit i’ve been playing another game the last few weeks and barely logging in because I am so burnt out, this would have brought me back for hours on end leveling alts. Back to the other game for me then :grin: Probs going to cancel 2 subs in our household as well and just keep my main account for a while. Just over the BS to be fair.
Tons of things that should be addressed by devs but they jump on the one thing that actually is fun.

4 Likes

talking as if you never played retail

stay on classic sir

1 Like

Got more than 10k achievement points than you do, so yeah I’ve played my fair share.

2 Likes

Nothing if you hate leveling play heals tanks it’s just as quick as heirlooms was. Pointless whines pretty obvious you want 1 to 60 in 2 hrs or something.

lets see it then