"Pugs are toxic"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/866593356712247296/Screenshot_631.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/866600922665844746/Screenshot_632.png

in this group as we speak, we killed 4 bosses without a sweat, nor was anyone toxic

people aren’t trying hard enough to find the right group for Pugs

11 Likes

That leader knows how to make groups. He wanted a chill run and the fav color thing ment people actually read the description and were fun enough to go through with it. I like groups like this and they are fewer and fewer but absolutely a blast.

6 Likes

Well shoot, I’m a jackwagon AND a dingus. Dam elitist pricks be discriminating again!

6 Likes

I’ve never even tried to find “non-toxic groups” and I still have no clue what people are talking about. Sometimes I think people look for the bad eggs on purpose lol.

3 Likes

After searching a field of clovers you eventually will find one with 4 leaves instead of 3.

19 Likes

I find spanish and brazilian groups the best tbh
In bfa my friend and i pugged nyalotha a lot and those groups were always the most chill and awesome. For 3s as well, have had amazing experiences with brazilian dhs

I havent run into bad eggs groups on alliance either

Also @clark i’m glad you’re back to your superman mog!

2 Likes

pointless post.

this is extremely obvious.

6 Likes

People tend to remember and remark upon bad experiences rather than good.

3 Likes

It’s truly a sad state of affairs when one successful pug is somehow a noteworthy exception.

19 Likes

Acting like these groups are the norm or even common is disingenuous.

Most groups are not like this, and even if they were, there’s dozens or hundreds of applicants and only 20ish spots.

6 Likes

It’s not 1 noteworthy group, it’s 1 post about a noteworthy group. Plenty of people experience this regularly, but just like the news, “Everything went fine” isn’t noteworthy.

3 Likes

What’s the purpose of this thread?

“There’s pugs out there that aren’t toxic”

Of course, has someone said there aren’t? That would be a strange statement, I’d be interested in knowing what their sample size was to determine all pugs are toxic.

2 Likes

People claim pugs are forever toxic and I wanted to show they aren’t, they aren’t looking hard enough to find one that is nice like the one I ran with last night

1 Like

Its the same purpose all of Clark’s threads are for. You know it. I know it. He knows it.

4 Likes

I think people just need to talk more :+1: Everyone is always quiet and the only time someone says something is when someone goofs and by then they are speaking from a point of anger which angers the other person because “Who is this guy? I don’t know you.” I think if people chatted just a tinnnny bit more things would be better.

3 Likes

aint that the truth.
I only run group finder randoms for the most part.
it was a blast in Legion…but since early BFA its a coin toss as to whether little Timmy is going to pop a cork and ruin the run for everyone else or not.
I just stopped running group content in current to avoid as much of the crap as possible, but they cant help themselves but come down into leveling dungeons every day to spread the misery as far and wide as possible. lol.
Kinda pathetic.

1 Like

If they aren’t looking “hard enough” to find ONE pick up group that isn’t toxic, doesn’t that kind of go against your point? I still don’t get it.

That being said, I DO agree that not everyone in the game is toxic. But this one example doesn’t mean that there isn’t toxicity to be found in pick up groups.

9 Likes

Andddd that’s the issue. No one should have to look “hard” enough to find good groups.

People can’t spend 2 hrs a day just looking for pugs, most people have obligations and would rather spend there time in game actually doing something.

This whole post is useless pugs are still toxic just cause 5% of them aren’t doesn’t mean the overwhelming 95% don’t exist.

6 Likes

BFA/Shadowland

I have had 5 good pugs… you know right off the bat its toxic based on the description – AOTC only… “Will Kick if dps low” etc, but are they toxic or just have a high expectation for their time put in

1 Like

honestly, about the same maybe 7-8 PER expansion.
It was so bad I just stopped doing it. lol.
I hate the word ‘toxic’, but the word Im thinking to call them would certainly get me a long vacation…just use your imagination lol.

tank takes a wrong turn and boom…the vote kick pops up one second later with some child trash talking over a mistake that has no bearing on the success of the run.

1 Like