Thanks blizzard 2/4 last weekly event

Strictly solo queue?

Hi all please ignore, Autoattakk is an idiot who has been going around different forums because he isn’t getting bites from the dungeon section anymore.

Well now this just got more interesting. Please share with the class.

Bleh… People like the op give me headaches.

Impossible exaggeration? Yup.
Thinks they should get a reward for time not effort? Yup.

We really need to learn to not feed the trolls lol

2 Likes

There’s a dungeon section?!?

1 Like

See below

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-really-blizz-cant-even-do-a-3/143349

1 Like

It’s still always Worgen.
What a strong curse.

3 Likes

I see this persons name and I just imagine they don’t actually have any abilities bound and just auto attack.

3 Likes

I just really hope the Dog Pound’s theme song is by DMX or something and not Baha Men

1 Like

It’s a mash up of both.

2 Likes

This is how I know you’re lying. I’m on my Lock that started at 276 and already got 7 wins today.

Looking at his winrates on his profile, honestly this post doesn’t seem far off.

Regardless, get gud. You don’t deserve the weekly quest if your profile is indicative of your BG performance.

3 Likes

Okay, here is my undergeared Lock I’m on now. My win-rate is horrible, yet even I managed to win 9 the last day, never mind 7 days!

1 Like

You also look like garbage! WHERES THE GREEN!?!?!

2 Likes

I was going for that look!

I didn’t get it on any of my alliance players either! Then again, I didn’t really play any BG’s that much last week. But still! Fix this blizz!

1 Like

Whoah, you flipped the skelly chick too?

You and I went 2-2 last night (1-3 in brawls).

Should’ve won that last brawl too.

Honestly I got kinda sick of spam running flags and wanted to kill some. Should’ve gone for the last flag…

This is my 3rd :rofl:

yea, I like WSG but damn as a Warlock too many classes get away easy.

Knock it off already!

1 Like