Wow, really? No M+3 KR or NBoD?

Been trying since reset to do this but no one bothers to join. Is this content obsolete already? This is N content yet everyone thinks it is obsolete due to the lack of players participating. What is going on? Does effort matter?

1 Like

I feel like I keep seeing these same posts of yours, and I’m not sure what you want anyone here to do about your issue. All we can do is tell you to keep trying, find a guild to run this stuff with, make friends, find a community, or just keep trying. No one here can wave a magic wand and make your groups fill up faster.

This late in the season, there aren’t going to be a lot of people looking to do normal BoD, especially when Mythic plus drops 400 gear.

As for the low keys, my guess is that anyone doing higher keys has no interest in doing keys that low, and most new characters are alts of someone with friends, a guild, or a high enough IO that they can likely skip right to 7+ dungeons shortly after 120. What you’re looking for are legitimately new players just now trying to get into the mythic plus and normal raiding scene. These are going to be hard as hell to find, I empathize with your plight, and I wish you the best of luck.

Really, finding a guild, friends, or community is your best bet to get this stuff done. Try a higher population server maybe?

Next season/raid, get in on this stuff at the start of the season. Then you won’t be left behind like this again.

2 Likes

Don’t worry man, you’ll get it done at some point.

Keep trying!

He’s a troll, this is his schtick. Just ignore him.

I dunno, aren’t trolls there to get a rise out of people and start trouble and eat goats? Even though he posts this same thing a lot, it seems like it’s legitimately the experience he’s having. So I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. Plus, he’s not flaming anyone or anything. This is not typical troll behavior.

Also, I get where he’s coming from. If you’ve been enjoying WoW in some way that isn’t raiding or Mythic plus for the first 80% of a season, and then you decide you wanna start dabbling in either, by that point, the overwhelming majority of players will already be working on Mythic raids and high Mythic plus keystones. So it can probably be pretty alienating to new players trying to start doing stuff. Especially when everyone forming groups wants really high IOs and AotC achievements to join in the first place, and 90% of the fresh 120s in low keys are alts of experienced players who have already done the content.

Really, a guild is the best solution to this problem he’s having. I see he’s in one. If it’s not offering him any opportunity to do the stuff he wants to do, perhaps a different one is in order? Maybe a really big one? Statistically, they should have at a few other folks at the point he’s at, which would solve at least part of the problem.

2 Likes

No man, he’s a troll. He’s been doing the same thing for years under different account names.

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll, people. This guy comes here just to get people riled up over something that didnt happen.

He’s just looking for a fair shake

Doesn’t still mean hes a troll
he could just not be good at making groups and never progresses lol.

He’s a rogue, one of the most sought after M+ classes, complaining about not being able to get groups…he’s a bloody troll.

He’s a troll, feel free to waste your time replying to him if you want.