Thanks blizzard 2/4 last weekly event

Wow, tried everyday for 5 hours trying to complete last week’s event and failed. 2/4. So much effort, nothing. You devs really need a reality check on these weeklies.

3 Likes

5 hours is like 20+ bgs and you did that for a week and won 2.

Totally blizz devs fault.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear, but if you were having that sort of an issue with it why bother? The reward is actual trash.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but lmao.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, if this is true and not an exaggeration… lol :joy:

@ the OP, what would you have the devs do to “fix” this problem? Please elaborate on your grievance :thinking:

BG week and children’s week at the same time is a mean combo.

6 Likes

OPs a troll. He’s done 11 bgs total with a honor level of 3. Unless last week was his first time doing a battle ground, he’s lying. I doubt he even tried to do the weekly.

5 Likes

I really find that hard to believe honestly.

I got reflex to see if all the crying from alliance on the forums were true.

In 1 week, I won 4, lost 6.

I’m sure there would have been more wins if I would have played as much as you supposedly have. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No, I tried as I described. It’s BS. You can say what you want. Effort doesn’t matter. One put in all that time to complete. Yet no reward.

You haven’t put any effort into bgs, I can look at your profile and tell lol

How many did you try? Did you only do epics?

1 Like

No, randoms. The minimum difficulty required

Okay. How many?

F idk, 50+. However many you can queue up in 7 days, 5 hours a days playing.

Yea I am going to call BS on that. Even the worst player in wow wouldn’t have that luck. Sorry.

2 Likes

I got that luck. Thank you blizzard for not rewarding effort yet again.

Idk, they rewarded my effort.

1 Like

Then you’re lucky.

You gotta be trollin us dude, no way you can do “50+” bgs and only walk out with 2 wins.

I mean, we joke all the time on here about Alliance being bad at PvP, but they’re not THAT bad :joy:

1 Like

Totally unbelievable …

I am 2-0 tonight playing merc. Even won AV on resources with a crazy kill Glav then defend strategy :man_shrugging:t4::scream:

1 Like