"Tanks Have it Too Easy in Torghast" They Said

Really interesting approach when making a game that people play to have fun.

1 Like

You can’t reset the floor specific powers afaik but I get different powers because different named and events spawn.

Having completed both Layer 8s solo for the week, I think there is still an obnoxious amount of RNG late layer. Melee players have no idea if they have to deal with a Mawsworn Interceptor as a Floor 4/5 boss until you get there. Not saying they’re impossible but holy crap, they are a wild difficulty spike if you can’t fight at range comfortably.

1 Like

You are an idiot.

1 Like

100% agreed! Player skill and gear level plays a huge role in their success with the higher layers, players who do not have this have the option of going to lower layers.

He has 7k post nearly, but if you look at his posting content, nothing of value. He is the Naruto story arc filler of these forums.

Maybe if you could read more than a sentence you’d understand. Take a good long look in a mirror.

I love what I see, and thankfully, I am blessed that it appears nothing like you.

Vanity thy name is indolence.

I did it. I’m a prot paladin tho. My dps went pew pew

I dont believe what you are saying is true. First time I tried Layer 6 I didn’t pass the second floor because of the powers I got. So I tired again and got all new/good powers and it became easy again by floor 3 all the way to floor 6 boss. Final boss was still challenging at the end.

So then…which is the trolling part here:

These, where you say that people defending Blizz are like hostages defending their captors…

…or your recent 180 to be being one of the defenders?

If I had to make a guess this guy is actually Ralph. Same posting methods of supporting blizz one day then hate them the next. Only thing missing is a vehement hate of 1% elite tryhards

1 Like

May be - but this guy, based on his comments about nerfing Vault loot to 1/month and it being fine to have to have raid-level gear for Torghastly kind of cater to the 1%ers so…ah hell, who knows? lol :wink:

Every time I’ve been in the same layer more than once in a week on the same characters the two starting powers at the entrance were exactly the same every time.

No idea how it works exactly in terms of the rest of the dungeon, but that’s what my experience has been. I haven’t repeated the same layer many times to test it though.

They wanted you to feel the oppressive air of Hell. It’s a stupid design philosophy, but one that’s become more common lately. You aren’t supposed to necessarily enjoy things, but to be more immersed in the mood by being unhappy or frustrated. It’s done more in indie games.

so you chose to be in a defensive spec for the loss of some dps and now upset because mobs take too long to die?
this is like me waving a hundred dollar bill in my hand at night in a backstreet then blame the government for being robbed

Apparently more health and damage is the concept that many games consider as “fun” and “challenging”.

Take a look at Monster Hunter Iceborne for example.

If everybody knows the game that is, lol.

Yeah but MHW also adds new mechanics. Blizzard does with mythic raid bosses too for that matter. Just adding health and damage though is boring, and health in particular adds no difficulty unless there’s a timer of some sort, it just makes it tedious.

So Blizzard really is a small indie multi-dollar company :frowning:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/updating-torghast-this-week/783123