Taliesin want's 2h Frost to return also! Eeeeeeee....!

Watch this at 19:00 “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

29 Likes

Yep! Good that he put that out there too!

23 Likes

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Fingers crossed for it!

21 Likes

They really were bating us in that panel, I totally thought they were going to announce it too given the pictures they chose and the content of some of the slides.

Considering that and what they’ve said since then, leads me to believe that there is a chance that these favored play styles will be making a comeback.

Just gotta keep on letting them know that we want them to work on it.

19 Likes

That picture in particular is why I made my first DK all those years ago. I still remember the first time I tried out Frost. I was amazed to see all those crits, and obliterate felt so good. Bring it back Blizzard!

18 Likes

Agreed! I’m so excited to see what they’ll do!

Dks unite! Yeeeeeah boooois!!:smiley::smiley:

9 Likes

That old concept art of a dk is what flipped people out? Or is it some other new concept art that I’m missing?

Looks new to me!

It’s not new, that was concept art from wrath.

1 Like

Either way, we can hope they put it in there for a reason.

Heres to hope!

5 Likes

Because it was just a general dk concept image that they used. In saying that though, because I have to always clarify, does not mean I don’t want 2h to come back. I rather have a good spec. Just don’t get your hopes up based on a concept image of a death knight from wrath.

1 Like

Thanks for your input, thats why I said “Hope.”

But again, thank you for your valued feedback! Happy to see we both feel the game would be much improved with 2h Frost back.

5 Likes

I don’t think it would be improved with a poorly designed spec, but it wouldn’t be a detriment to it either. It would just be there, the gameplay would be the same and frost damage would be lower.

1 Like

Good, we are agreed! Awesome! Good to have you one the side of adding 2h Frost!

6 Likes

Hoping 2h doesn’t come back and that they instead buff and fix issues with DW

3 Likes

I rather effort be put into fixing the specs. 2h is secondary to me.

2 Likes

But you are fine with 2H being added!

3 Likes

As long as the reasons it was removed don’t come back, sure.

1 Like

She’s correct, it’s old art from WotLK. I think it was used to tease us though, but who knows?

1 Like