Taliesin want's 2h Frost to return also! Eeeeeeee....!

At least let us mog 2h weapons as Frost and make obliterate, obliterate again!

8 Likes

Agreed, If they do bring back 2h Frost, I hope they will up the size on the twin blades for Frost, from Legion and allow us to use just one of them as a 2h weapon.

6 Likes

Honestly I would love to use the blue apocalypse mage tower appearance with frost. https://www.wowhead.com/acquiring-apocalypse-unholy-death-knight-artifact#screenshots:abc:20

8 Likes

Agreed!

LOL ok knock yourself out :wink:

8 Likes

“At least let us mog” No. That isnt bringing the spec back. Mogging has nothing to do with spec mechanics and actual game play. Take that to a mog thread please thank you. On your knees and begging for just a crumb of anything…stand up for yourself!

3 Likes

Well crap. Now i dont want it back just to spite him.

3 Likes

Since when has “pressing obliterate” counted as a playstyle? Do people really miss this?

Most people want 2h back for the visual.

Currently our 2 rune builder more tickles (pvp) than anything. The spec needs an overhaul, but thats a different can of worms.

8 Likes

LOL :joy:

Yes

1 Like

I mean… they did also show that 2H frost DK slide with it saying “NEW WEAPONS” on the bottom.

I’m highly optimistic it’s coming back.

8 Likes

what’s the point of changing from 1h to 2h if the rotation stays the same?

1 Like

We are pretty much always going to have to spend runes to build runic power, and then make use of that RP somehow. I don’t like the RP dump of BoS, myself. But I also don’t know think the main issue with Frost DK is necessarily the rotation, but a fundamental problem with our main, non talented, proc mechanic: Killing Machine. Build crit stat so you have a higher chance to crit, to earn a KM proc, which just… critically hits? Killing Machine needs to be more engaging somehow, Obliterate should benefit from our Mastery, and I would like a CD other than PoF. Maybe Frostwyrm baseline? I want 2h Frost, but I also want to spec to be fun and engaging: maybe easy to pick up and play, but difficult to master

5 Likes

Frost is in a bad place for sure which is part of the reason why I’m confused as to why people insist on a second playstyle option as opposed to just a cosmetic only thing.

Dw and 2 hander for all specs!! Librate death knights! More rune enchants!!

11 Likes

Yes “pressing obliterate” is confusing. Im not sure how a 2 hander would play any better right now…since all the animations are for dw and every ounce of old frost dk identity is gone since legion … Safe to assume it wouldnt work without some real development and effort invested. “Pressing obliterate” is that really all there was to the spec? To think how many runes i wasted rooting people and aoe-ing my necrotic plague and using soul reaper. Well if 2 hand actually does come back im gonna look you up and ask for your “pressing obliterate” tutorial because i sure dont want to be wasting my resources.

2 Likes

Really we need to bring back options to all classes. Games like this are better eith variety not single options. Imo

10 Likes

It’s what we do now lmao

I think this is the best idea. Let us mog frost to 2h and unholy to DW.

4 Likes

“FUN DETECTED” -blizz

4 Likes

Schyssta Logner!

2 Likes