Taliesin and 2h Frost continuation (and an apology to the OP from me too)

Hey Draith, if I got your forum closed with my response, I’m so sorry about that. I just wanted to explain to Kelliste what my actual stance was when he said I wasn’t paying attention, and claimed I wanted to outright remove DW. But it looks like it would have been best if I didn’t respond at all. I need to not respond next time, cause all arguing with Kelliste has done is create a huge screw-up like this, and this isn’t good for my mental health either. God I’m so stupid sometimes… :pensive:

2 Likes

Oh it’s all good man, no worries at all. It Happens dude. I think anyone who’s spent time on the WoW Forums in general has ran into this before. No Worries Brother! Hope you have a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you got that thread shut down, then why make a new thread to continue to talk about me?

This forum has been a joke for awhile now. It’s the same few people getting threads shut down. I wouldn’t make reposts if I were you. Let other discussions happen, take a break I’ve been reading these threads and you seem stressed out.

2 Likes

I’ve got to agree with Brotein here, if your mental health is being negatively affected by the forums you should 100% take a break.

The arguments will always be here, after all. Nothing to miss out on.

7 Likes

Does this mean we have to go back through our discussion… that was a lot of typing :thinking:
haha

For once, you’re right. And I’m doing just that RN, playing Spyro Reignited and having lunch. And like Mauden said, the arguments will always be here, so nothing to miss out on while I’m away.

3 Likes

Still on that huh? Even without posting my fans remain vigilant.

My memory is only rivaled by elephants

…when it comes to ultimately useless information.

3 Likes

I dunno why, but that sounded pretty funny to me honestly.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good one. Although it does just go to show how these threads begin to devolve.
You can probably remember how that went down.
People can’t face arguments intellectually, they go for personal attacks and the cycle continues. Better to just let it all die Frostlich. Aren’t you supposed to be playing Spyro? Forum break time

Just wanted to let him know what I thought about that. And I wound up moving some logs in the rain before I came back. And yeah, these arguments are pointless. I wanted to support 2h Frost still, but we shouldn’t bother with anyone trying to start any arguments for why they shouldn’t come back at all. It just drains everyone and leaves people frustrated anyway.

1 Like

He’s merely stating facts. Want me to prove it?(again)

Or they just point out facts, like people who no one agrees with so they have to like their own forum posts in order to feel like they “won” an argument.

In the spirit of “to correct mistakes, and promote correctness”, I’m making this post on this topic. I’m merely going to display the facts here, with easily accessible links so you can see for yourself.

In the end, you be the Judge… Was Magicke liking his own comments? Or has this merely been the biggest coincidence in this history of the World of Warcraft Forms? You decide….

So without further ado, here’s your evidence. Enjoy!

Below are all the names, profiles of not only Magicke, but all the characters he’s used to like his own posts in the following two threads here on the DK forums. The two DK threads where his comments and likes come from are from the following two threads…

And

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-dont-bring-back-2h-frost/351921

Feel free to view any of these two DK threads and see any post made by Magicke, you’ll see “likes” by every armory page listed here today.

The evidence we are going to be looking at are from Achievements and Collections. I will provide the armory link to his main account and each account that has liked his recent posts. Feel free to use these links to do your own research and decide for yourself, is this guy liking his own post and lying about it? Or is he totally innocent as he claims? You decide…

Mounts Collected - 158

Unique Pets Collected – 165

Achievements / PvP / Global - 50000 Honorable Kills 06/23/2016

Achievements / Collections / Mounts - One Hump or Two? 05/23/2011

Magicke

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/magicke

Mounts Collected - 158

Broteîn

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bloodhoof/broteîn

Mounts Collected - 158

Achievements - Error 404 – Something’s Not Quite Right – Which means you can’t view this characters Achievements, it’s a known bug on the Blizzard armory that randomly affects some characters. So basically with this character, he’s dodged a bullet. However, under the collections Tab you can still see this Character has the same collections, aka it’s the same account.

Broteïn

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/broteïn

Mounts Collected - 158

Brotêin

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/brotêin

Mounts Collected - 158

Boofette

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/boofette

Mounts Collected - 158

Fénrîr

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/fénrîr

Mounts Collected - 158

Achievements - Error 404 – Something’s Not Quite Right – Which means you can’t view this characters Achievements, it’s a known bug on the Blizzard armory that randomly affects some characters. So basically with this character, he’s dodged a bullet. However, under the collections Tab you can still see this Character has the same collections, aka it’s the same account.

Brotëin

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/brotëin

Mounts Collected - 158

Shifu

Mounts Collected - 158

Rektríbution

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/rektríbution

Mounts Collected - 158

So with all that being presented, you the community can make up your own mind if this guy likes his own posts or not. He keeps saying it’s not him. I’ve presented you the facts. You decide.

Thanks and have a good day.

5 Likes

Damn, how many guys with “Brotein” as a name can there be anyway? I can see why people thought he was using alts to like certain posts also, especially with all those stats. But if he stopped doing that, good.

3 Likes

I just don’t like it when people blatantly lie about something, have snarky little remarks, and undercut others for speaking the truth, and refuse to admit it themselves even when the facts clearly show the truth of the situation.

Honestly, I could respect someone a lot more if they would just own up to it, admit they made a mistake, and move on. We are all human, and it happens. But we seem to live in a culture these days where when caught red handed, we double down and refuse to face the truth. It’s sad and I would hope some people in this world could change for the better.

However with all that being said, you can’t make anyone change, they have to want to do that for themselves.

4 Likes

At this point, I don’t know how he can still show his face around here.

6 Likes

And look how quickly this thread derails into the same obsession Draith has had with me for awhile. You literally can’t prove anything definitively no matter how obsessed you are.

It’s kind of comforting, while also disturbing, to know there is someone, somewhere sitting in their basement obsessing over me.

I still don’t like my posts, those Mount counts are incorrect, and honestly Draith I feel sorry for you and your obsessed ways. I’m not into you friend keep looking.

1 Like

I mean this thread was started by talking about another player, which should be grounds to get it shut down.

1 Like

The TRUTH hurts

¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

From all your posts across these forums you can’t distinguish truth from fantasy. Truly wishful thinking. Very predictable behavior, you’re gonna get yet another thread shut down.
I don’t think I’ll ever understand the basement forum troll you are but oh well. You can keep projecting your dishonesty and lack of integrity, we don’t mind.