Sync queue premades need to be abolished

Still plan on dying on Semantics Hill I see.

2 Likes

One thing they were correct on is COD etc. raking in the dough. MMO’s in general will never make as much money as these games. Completely different genre. PVP within an MMO when it gets out of control is hugely unpopular, and the player base is so small now in PVP it will continue to decline.

Halitosis has already said he’s not a fan of PVP, and I think if he had his way it would be gone from his precious PVE MMO dream. The current player base is playing right into his hands by their hardcore antics. Let’s face it, PVP does attract some less than savory individuals to the game style, it’s dog-eat-dog, compared to running around picking herbs or killing a boss on repeat.

1 Like

One of the biggest problems is Blizzard keeps trying to make wow pvp into a e-sport and it’s not working.

2 Likes

that’s a pretty incorrect take. even still, i don’t have any unfair advantage.

anyone ever baked bread?

Thanks for the great video - while it’s a little old, I think it is still just as valid and confirms my belief. MMO PvP population is small already, let’s not make it hard for each other.

My position on this Premade matter remains the same. However, just wondering if this would work as a temporary solution until Blizz fixes their game design problem: ALL premade groups agree to play ONLY within certain time-frames and days, ideally slightly off the peak hours, maybe 2 sessions per day and 1.5 hrs max for each session. This is just to kick off the discussion and the schedule is open for adjustment. The final agreed schedule should be made public and perhaps Premade leaders could announce their commitments. The goal is to minimize disrupting the Pugs during peak hours while providing room for Premade’s activity.

As I said before, I enjoy playing with both Pugs and Premade and hope one day I can play without feeling guilty.

EDIT:
I will create a new topic for this idea and get feedback there without derailing the chats taking place already.

1 Like

Most of the premade people do not care about the game whatsoever there is no point trying to work with them. Perma bans are the only answer now.

6 Likes

Yeah, I still think his views on the genre are totally valid. He knows his stuff for sure.

1 Like

You literally started threatening forum goers with criminal legal action when a recording was released of your beloved leader raging in a discord chat…

Most things you say aren’t rational

7 Likes

no i didn’t.

Yes you did.

You quoted whole Californian Law Statutes to try to back up your claim of criminal offending committed.

2 Likes

telling someone they violated the law is not the same thing as threatening them. some reason you feel the need to stretch the truth?

Laws don’t work that way bud. But no Suprise you try to attack people that call you out.

laws don’t work what way?

the way you seem to think they do lol

which would be?

That your state laws apply to the internet.

Honestly why am I not surprised AT ALL that this person lives in California haha

1 Like

We all knew what you were doing. It was a veiled threat.

Telling people they broke the law, there could be legal action coming etc etc as a way to stop and dissuade people.

Just admit it that you were trying to scare people with legal action because a video painted your leader in a bad way even though from what I hear that is who they are (a raging gamer who cries when he loses)

I’m going to make a stab in the dark and say San Fran or nearby areas I hear that city is rife with these sorts :smiley:

FYI Inemia, riddle me this.

I live in a 1 party state, in a different country to you. My country’s law dictates that I can record any conversation I am a part of. So you going to extradite me ? I would love to watch that debacle unfold :rofl:

1 Like

pointing out that someone violated a law isn’t a threat.

the video didn’t. its a 39 minute nothing burger. everyone goes listening to it waiting for the shoe to drop and it never does. massive disappointment.