Swift Spectral Tiger Prime Loot

Unlikely, probably as a mid-high mmr incentive.

If that’s the way you want to interpret it, fine. I’ve seen enough of your posts to know you’re just going to dig in with the condescension.

These are the same people who thought “very carefully” about bringing back a $2000 hippogryph and many other similar things over the past year and ultimately decided that more equitable community access was more important than the money some nutjobs spent on ebay.

2 Likes

It’s not an interpretation, it’s literally what was said.

It was never $2000. It used to sell for $200.

The Spectral Tiger was more sought after and people spent a lot of time to get it. There is a huge difference between the two.

If this is the route you’re going to take, then I’d suggest don’t start a conversation with me next time. Sorry you’re upset. Have a good day.

1 Like

You could always choose to opt for discussion instead of condescension.

[$2000 WoW Trading Card Game Mount Will Soon Be A Free Twitch Drop - GameSpot]

www.gamespot. com/articles/2000-wow-trading-card-game-mount-will-soon-be-a-free-twitch-drop/1100-6513611/

There’s literally multiple ~$1000 listing for it live right now, post promotion, on the first page of google.

1 Like

You chose to go the route of attempted insults instead of conversation when I hadn’t done anything of the sort.

Glass houses and all that. Good day.

You:

But also you:

and how you talk to others:

1 Like

Stalker much? LOL j/k

Seriously, you need to move on. What I’ve said in other threads had no bearing on what I said to you. And what I said to you wasn’t condescending. I said you probably didn’t comprehend it. I’ve had times where I haven’t comprehended something I’ve read correctly. How is that in any way condescending? It’s just a possibility of why you may have thought it would be in the Trading Post.

Since you seem so hellbent on trying to make a perfectly normal conversation into some attack, I’d suggest putting me on ignore and not talking to me again if this is how you want to act.

Just curious why you’re attacking Sendryn.

My interpretation of the conversation between you two is she was showing you what Ion literally said.

This comment

doesn’t appear to be condescending.

The other posts you linked, in context, there were reasons she said what she did.

I hope you have a better day, though.

1 Like

You said “lets try again” and then repasted the exact same thing you had previously pasted as if it hadn’t already been read.

You intended to condescend.

And it’s whatever, the moment I read it I remembered who you were from the dozens of other times I’ve seen a post like that from you.

1 Like

Yes, because I was hoping you’d reread what was bolded so that you understood why it wouldn’t be in the Trading Post.

Nope. But I’ve already said that twice now.

Clearly not if you chose to go back through my post history in yet another attempt to be insulting and attack for no reason.

Then you should have just ignored me. Instead, you simply made yourself look bad.

I do actually hope that your day goes better. I won’t be part of your derailing of the thread any longer.

Perhaps :dracthyr_nod: and by perhaps I mean yes :dracthyr_nod:

Neat, haven’t seen you in a while, missed your posts.

1 Like

Here is the fun part there is actually two Spectral Tigers from the TCG cards…one is the https://www.wowhead.com/item=49284/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger...the other is https://www.wowhead.com/item=49283/reins-of-the-spectral-tiger.

The second one has a bit less armor on it…mainly the legs don’t have armor plates like the other one does.

You’re a year late and in the wrong country:

When there’s one player left, they can have the Swift Spectral as a participation prize.

1 Like

I mean humans are like that sometimes. I don’t know how accurate it would be to put a blanket statement and say stems from some kind of insecurity…

I can’t fault someone for being insecure. Because we all have something we’re insecure about.

But there’s a reason some want that kind of attention or affirmation

Lord knows when I cook for people. I want them to talk about it even if I know I like it.

Prop after the magic rooster

1 Like

They seem pretty adamant about keeping the Swift Spectral Tiger rare and elusive, among with some other things. I wouldn’t expect it to happen anytime soon, if at all. It’s entirely possible for them to change their minds, but I still wouldn’t count on it.

Well I would want them to keep the Spectral Tiger very rare look what happen too China…they gave away the Spectral Tigers to all the player base in China and poof went their servers and games…all gone can’t play… :sweat_smile:

Yes! There are some mean colonel sander and Mario bros transmogs out there! A perfect compliment.