Suspensions for cache farming in Vale

Hey team!

Just wondering if we can get a blue update on the wave of suspensions that has gone out for people who farmed up multiple key fragments in the Vale and opened more than one reliquary?

There’s a post up in General Discussion but this is probably the place for it.

Wasn’t personally suspended however I do have three raiders who were while doing the old Skyshard route from Mists.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Not likely from a Support forum agent no.

The Blues here are not community managers like the blues in the General forums.

If they plan on providing some sort of info on any account actions that they’ve taken, it will come from the CMs over in General more than likely. Otherwise, it’s really just between Blizz and anyone who receives any sort of account action.

5 Likes

Would like to know more please give us some information on this. There was no information saying it was limited. This seems to be excessive punishment if this is the case.

I was not informed that you can only loot a set amount. Why is lack of communication a thing?

2 Likes

There needs to be some sort of answer from someone as to why so many people have received suspensions for farming, considering this whole game is based off of farming things, from Vanilla to now all you’ve done is farm.

1 Like

Especially when I opened a ticket on Tuesday asking if it was working as intended and received this reply…

“There is certainly nothing wrong with farming fragment pieces if you wish to use them to open up chests as that’s what the chests are there for. Keep in mind though that customer support isn’t able to provide any kind of game hints either. So if you are looking for answers on what is supposed to be available from the chests, or sources of specific loot, etc. then it’s not something we would be able to assist with. After all, it would defeat the purpose of playing the game if such information was disclosed on any kind of official capacity and it would undermine the desire to have some parts of the game designed to remain a little mysterious and see what the community comes up with on their own.”

4 Likes

Did you get a ban/suspension Krumb? If so, how are you posting?

I’m afraid we will not be able to provide any information about this matter. Any information will come from Community and likely posted in the General Discussion forum.

10 Likes