Stuck on loading screen on all toons

Is this resolved? I’m getting this again this morning (only for retail, not for cata/sod)

1 Like

There was maintenance, but that should have wrapped. Probably a backup of people getting back in?

1 Like

happening to me again too, characters getting stuck on loading screens and unable to log in.

4 Likes

Same here, ,made me feel better at least to quickly see it wasnt just me

1 Like

happening once again, hope its quickly fixed!

1 Like

Happening again here as well

1 Like

Same issue. It’s not even the prepatch and the game is constantly breaking.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Can’t log into either retail or remix.

I miss the days when Blizz would admit they’ve got a problem and were working on it. Maybe if they don’t acknowledge it they can still charge us for the gametime? It’s been happening to me on and off for 3 days now.

Have you trird tech support this could be a seperate issue.since this thread started yesterday not 3 days ago.

2 Likes

Same symptoms though. Maybe I’m just ahead of the curve? And…tech support? You’ve got to be kidding.

@BlizzardCS is reporting it’s being reviewed.

3 Likes

Same issue here and when you go to change realm it shows no toons.

1 Like

Adding myself to the list of folks this is affecting. Cannot load into characters, none of which were in instanced places, etc. Unable to swap servers, too.

Same issue here as well

same issue, no Blizzard CS on the current time stamp.

can’t loggin :angry: stuck 3/4

Same issue as well was tanking TW dungeons and working fine then. After my burnout i wanted to revisit Remix and says Character already exist.

If i do get in, I’m just stuck on the Loading screen.

I’ve seen this on occasion as well.

Yeah, it appears to be more than just the one offs we usually see. As mentioned, this is being looked into.

11 Likes