Stuck on loading screen on all toons

It got fixed earlier and now it’s back to doing the same thing again. Characters stuck, can’t log in or out, characters who are still in-game cannot perform any in-game actions.

It’s BAAAA-AAACK…

1 Like

Yes, only able to get on to one alt then tried to switch and its a no go. Had this problem yesterday and it would correct after I rebooted and deleted cache but everyday people?

If it is any help it appears to only be affecting retail players. Wow Classic and Cata allow people to login find. Unsure if SOD is affected.

1 Like

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 @ 10:40 am pdt, can’t log in… Disconnected at 90% load screen.

1 Like

Same, loads to 90% then disconnects :frowning:

Same here.

1 Like

Same here…

1 Like

The instant that a download came in the game broke as if it was semi-lagging. Tried to re-log and then this. Can’t log into any characters.

1 Like

This happened yesterday. I wouldn’t stress. It was fixed fairly fast :slight_smile: I think yesterday, it took about 15-20 minutes. Just make sure to spread the word. People may uninstall the entire game thinking it’s a client issue xD

1 Like

Seems to be working good now. Hopping through vaults without issue.

1 Like

It seems to be clearing up, but they continue to monitor the issue. If it holds, I’ll lock this one up in a bit.

7 Likes

What was the problem, Vrakthis? Same issue as yesterday?

I believe it was related to what happened yesterday, but they believe they figured out what was happening so hopefully it shouldn’t happen again for that. I don’t otherwise have specifics.

6 Likes

Well that’s the most important part.