Stuck on loading screen on all toons

Same here, on all characters I’ve tried.

Thanks for checking.

Oh Really
…ah.

1 Like

I was joking in reply to an earlier comment as I am also all those things, I’m just not 10.

(My birthday is in January, but I thank you all the same!)

Dealing with the same issue here across multiple characters. One will just sit at a 100% loading screen, the other gets to ~90% like others and then gives an error. Shame, guess we’ll just have to wait it out :frowning:

same issue

Thanks for the response.

Same issue here. Loading screen and nothing more until it finally let’s go and disconnects. It has been about a 1/2 hour with this issue.

Same thing happened to me. Disconnected while putting something on AH. Unable to login since then. Character screen opens fine. Then when I select a character, loading screen bar completes and then nothing happens.

Stuck here as well with the added joy of blizzard telling me the character already exists…I just wanna play WoW!

Same issue, with one minor variance. The toon that was logged in when this started, I get an error message “A character already exists with that name”. The rest of my toons get to 90% load then dc after a minute or so.

Looks like the same issue for me. The error has told me the character already exists with this name and threw me back to char selection. I guess we wait.

1 Like

Same issue

Blizzard response on another thread:

2 Likes

Same issue, and when i clicked change realm, all my characters are gone…

Same, and a boost is stuck now.

Yes, cant log in. I get last part of the bar and it stops loading and then get wow519000319

don’t just look at it son, poke at it!
Poke at it, with a stick!
and then,
give it a real weird uncomfortable
throat clearing session for about
oh I’d say
15 minutes. should do.

if it don’t fix itself, and leave? then… its a weirdo.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replay, I just logged in!
Cross your fingers everyone!

Finally got in. yay!

2 Likes