Stuck on loading screen on all toons

Anyone else having the same issue? I rebooted, no difference. No updates to my add ons either.

26 Likes

Yep. All my characters say “character with that name already exists” when I try to log in. Or it loads 3/4 before I disconnect. Noticed something was off when I disconnected putting something in the AH, then couldn’t log back in.

8 Likes

Yeah I cannot log in. It gets 90% through the bar and disconnects.

9 Likes

Same here, I get DC’d before it loads. In addition, I can all my characters on other realms are completely missing.

5 Likes

Thanks peeps. Same here.

5 Likes

Same issue here! 90% Loading screen then booted to login.

5 Likes

Same issue here. I get 90% loading then it disconnects.

4 Likes

Same here - minute of loading screen and then DC. Realms list says 0 characters, selecting the realm shows the characters though.

4 Likes

yes, i was actuality stuck logged on. had to alt-f4 to get off. now cant log on or change realms. the list pops up but with no character information. if i stay on the same toon. it starts to load but then fully disconnects

3 Likes

I got to a whopping 100% loaded, but still stuck on the loading screen after a few attempts of “Character with that name already exists” messages and 90% loading screens. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see when it gets resolved.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was playing and then it went to full freeze mode. Tried on my Laptop which it 5 times faster as my desktop and now I’m stuck at 90% loading screens on any character I click on and the 2 recent toons I tried to login on are giving me “this character already exists” error.

1 Like

Multi-dollar company

2 Likes

Yep, multiple characters, multiple servers, various locations, remix & retail. Something’s amiss!

2 Likes

Same! My character select screen will load but can’t connect to game with any toon!

Maybe trying to upload an update but with that being said you are correct now owned by Microsoft.

1 Like

Same character with that name already exists or stops when the bar is 90% across

Let’s hope they don’t go home for the day before fixing this…

1 Like

Yep, mine keeps hanging up when it’s about 3/4 to the loading screen then I get disconnected.

They want people to play the game could be something simple or more serious we just gota be patient they will get it working soon.

4 Likes

When the calls goes out in disc for wpvp backup, you try to be there :smiley: