Stuck on loading screen on all toons

I just wanted to get off work and relax with some World of Warcraft. It’s to hot outside to do anything else. Lol

5 Likes

facts. its also a great way to calm down a hyperactive on the spectrum 10yo with adhd.

Same here. Loading screen for a minute or two, then kicked back to login screen saying “Disconnected from Server (WOW51900319)”. Multiple toons on Stormrage-US.

2 Likes

YES! For sure!

Loading bar for a minute or so, then “You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)”

2 Likes

Same here. Stuck at loading screen on all characters, and can’t change realms either.

1 Like

Been doing that to me too.

1 Like

Ok so, please just make tuesday’s maintenance today, so I can play tomorrow morning! please mister Blizzard! It’s my day off!

1 Like

Same here… (10 char)

1 Like

Same here. You would think after all these years the days of the "Loading Boss: would be over…

1 Like

Same. Gets most of the way… halts, music fades away… then disconnected.

1 Like

I was having the same issue. I used the stuck character service on one of my characters and I was able to get logged into that character but not any of the others. Will try the stuck character service on others to see if that works

1 Like

Same… full load screen then just stuck… got 1 time where it said Character Already Exists

1 Like

Being looked into folks - no other info at the moment I’m afraid.

35 Likes

Thanks, think we all just wanted to know someone was checkin on it!

2 Likes

Thank you Orlyia

Same here. Loads part of the way then get a disconnect

Hey now, I’m 48!

Got one to the end of the loading screen, heard the “New Quest Journal Entry” noise and i froze. No disconnect. Now I guess I have two characters who “Already Exist” locked out of playing.

Happy… birthday?