Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

Might be a good sign that they are putting this much dev time into the build/expansion. Also a longer alpha/beta means more chances for the community to scream at them for being insensitive strongly suggest they rethink some of their storylines and quests.

2 Likes

I have been legit surprised they are working on .5 and .6 simultaneously. The Live services team must all be ogres because they must have a second head to keep up with that.

2 Likes

Whenā€™s the 10.2.5 patch launching? Iā€™m excited for it.

2 Likes

Soā€¦me as a bear dr00d, a panda monk and a DH took on Basikron, the world boss in Waking Shores and won.

I feel good about myself at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

they have a team roughly double what they had in late BFA, which makes them the largest MMO dev team by like 50%. Most of that is to do expansions faster, but not surprised it has benefits for the live team too.

3 Likes

One of my posts got flagged today which is weird because I havenā€™t gotten a single flag in two months.

Things have been good. Peaceful.

3 Likes

Yuh, I saw that. It wasnā€™t even a naughty post or anything. Itā€™s just very strange that all of a sudden, an innocuous post got flagged.

Like a cloud on the horizon, signalling a crapstorm is about to come around.

3 Likes

Do you know what post it was? I donā€™t even know which one it was.

Well, the thing about storms is you can ignore them. And Iā€™m going to be better at ignoring storms.

Iā€™ll let the mods sort it out. I donā€™t think I said anything naughty, lately theyā€™ve just been deleting posts and leaving me alone so maybe that will persist.

3 Likes

I donā€™t, but it was very recent because it popped up in my quick reading of all the threads that got posts in them since I took a nap.

Iā€™mā€™a try and find.

EDIT: I find.

Was Xe'ra good or evil? - #179 by Mithonic-wyrmrest-accord

3 Likes

Found it. Wierd. Other people in the thread said similar things but I was the only one singled out. Super wierd.

3 Likes

Meahwhile this comment is miraculously unflagged Was Xe'ra good or evil? - #175 by Thadeus-caelestrasz

Itā€™s a mystery.

1 Like

J/K I do not tag true posts that is just rude.

I think sometimes people dislike it when you are honest, is all.

4 Likes

The only thing that might be on the ā€œnaughty, be carefulā€ list is the whistle for puppy bit.

I had a post flagged and deleted this morning, but had been posted Sunday. At first I thought it was because of some questionable words, but then I realized that I usually get caught by the automated system for that, or on Monday if itā€™s a flag they want to review.

So clearly someone must have flagged it and had their offsite allies flag it.

3 Likes

I knew it was you! Foul play sir!

4 Likes

Ah so exnay on the puppen toot, got it. :rofl:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Based on the post you made Mithonic and my own experiences with politicsā€¦ it was the reference to the non-left leaning of us.

They get super sensitive about being called out about anything yet expect to be free to make attacksā€¦

Beyond that, hope nothing comes of it. Itā€™s nice having your view on things around here.

3 Likes

Whew.

Ok everyone, you are safe now. I have defeated Frack, the evil dragon is dead, and now I give you a night elf tree. I did this, me, just me, nobody but me, and I did this to keep Story Forums safe from fire dragon guys.

You are welcome.

4 Likes

Since that comment was comparing two similar displays of prejudice and not endorsing prejudice, thereā€™s no rule breaking or reason to flag it.

Maybe youā€™re giving the non-leftists too little credit. Or giving the leftists too much.

Now thatā€™s been addressed, anyone gotten Fyrakkā€™s legendary axe yet?

Iā€™m so happy to be back!

3 Likes