Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

My father, took me into the city
To see a marching band

3 Likes

nothing to see here, just a perfectly ordinary and comprehensible gameplay spec that hasnā€™t required me to spend seven hours practicing it to hit ā€˜passableā€™

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irC38WN7BAo.

3 Likes

Yā€™know, thatā€™s an awful lot of work just to replicate what you couldā€™ve accomplished by doing the perfected rotation I recommended.

ā€œSinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strikeā€¦ā€

3 Likes

I unironically need the Transmog list for this.

Additionally - Iā€™m currently bummed WoW is down since I was planning on playing a bit before my DnD session, and now servers are down till session starts. Unfortunate. Was hoping to do a run for my Orc to get new Gorehowl.

1 Like

Iā€™m bummed because I was hoping to finish the Broken Shore questline this morning and get my Lunarwing form.

Now I gotta go hunt some rares in ED when the servers come back and than go back to the other questline :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So we are all getting real acquainted with the training dummy and itā€™s not just me? Okay good, thatā€™s a relief.

3 Likes

You shouldnā€™t need to do the Broken Shore questline if youā€™ve already done it once before, they changed it a while back. Skipped that part entirely a month ago.

1 Like

Itā€™s the United Front version, with the mage tower and such. The one that leads up to invading the Tomb of Sargeras

1 Like

Guys.

I have more cough syrup.

My boss managed to somehow navigate her way into my home and bring me cough syrup and cough drops and donuts.

And now I have more cough syrup (that I will use responsibly this time Nurse Nightsong, I promise!!!).

3 Likes

I wil post sad puppy eyes if you do not! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting paid rn to do nothing at work. Thereā€™s a contract wide VPN outage that didnā€™t affect me but affected my whole team. So now I just have to wait.

Whatā€™s new with you guys today?

2 Likes

Huh. Was not expecting this for a month or two at least.

4 Likes

11.0ā€¦ thatā€¦

:scream_cat: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Yes, I too would not even ever expect to seeā€¦

Aā€¦

That thing!!!

It is so very numbers!!

Oh my goodness!!!

:grinning:

2 Likes

4 Likes

is that a PTR? I donā€™t know what that is but Iā€™m excited if you are excited.

Itā€™s the PTR build for The War Within. Itā€™s apparently coming a lot sooner than we thought. Or at least the alpha/beta is anyway

2 Likes

Based on what I read on WoWhead, itā€™s one of their internal testing servers.

1 Like

They pushed an encrypted alpha build onto the content delivery network. That usually indicates a build is fairly far along. That surprised me as I did not expect to see it show up at all until late january, honestly. Indicates an earlier and longer alpha-beta cycle than might of been expected.

2 Likes

yeah, I thought it wouldnā€™t be out until February, I hope this means we might get 11.0 as early as March or April. (Iā€™m pushing my luck they are probably aiming for a September release as per usual)

2 Likes