Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1) - #20355 by Karestae-moon-guard.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

First post. Do I get a prize.

7 Likes

Yes, a special super mega….something something….first posts bonanza :blush:

3 Likes

4 Likes

How nice a new thread

2 Likes

Kare, you may join my cult I mean cult I said political movement. We will dance battle these anti-Moonberry heathens from our shores. You have already proven your vast, phenominal, cosmic power by breaking the prior Lounge. Together we can rule these servers as…

Well, that won’t really work for either of us…

Ahem. As hunter and hunter!!!

It is your destiny.

3 Likes

How can can we be the same person if we disagree? :thinking:

2 Likes

I disagree with myself all the time. I find it is a common occurrence.

DID… nope not those short firecrackers… never go drinking with them their water hits bloody hard for being non-alcoholic.

Anyways Dissociative Identity Disorder, you just happen to have things you don’t like about yourselves.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten into a few debates with myself while walking. I’m not really if I’ve won any of them though.

…but sadly, not the phasique to pull that outfit off.

5 Likes

Does anyone have that kind of build?

Strangely enough the women were more realistic… odd that for it being a male power fantasy.

Quick someone post the multple spiderman meme.

I cannot. I have been designated a “forum disruptor” with zero priviliges. They put me in the basement. I can’t even post links.

1 Like

We don’t tell anyone our secrets. Can’t let our enemies know how we manage it :blush:

2 Likes

Oh please.

95% of my self-dialog is me arguing with myself. The other 5% is me trying to gaslight myself.

If you’re not disagreeing with yourself, then you shouldn’t bother even talking to yourself!!

3 Likes

I wondered when the OG would finally cap, holy moly.

Love that fresh new post smell. :nose:

Also: FWIW I am a Night Fae stan as well, at first I found them cringe but then I fell in love with how stabby and murderous everyone is? It seems like Maldraxxus and Night Fae personalities just swapped because all of the Maldraxxus buddies were all adorable and wholesome.

4 Likes

I have full on arguements with myself. I weigh all sides of an arguement with each of my personalities.

I was doing WHMIS training the other day and when it got to " explove/ reactive" I was like, “that’s me!”

Wow, I didn’t know there even was a maximum thread length anymore.

The lounge should be a lot less lag prone than it was before. So that is good at least.

3 Likes

Droma, Kare and myself. My Moonberry-based political movement THAT IS NOT A CULT AT ALL is growing stronger.

If you wish to enjoy the delicious fruit punch, you too should join.

1 Like