Store transmog and why It's a problem

Yes, I don’t want to spend all my free time farming gold because Blizzard wants to charge real life money for items instead of implementing them in fun obtainable ways in-game.

You just dont want to gold farm. Did you also complain about faction mounts that make you rep farm? That is just as boring.

BTW I did see your FIRST reply, thanks for admitting I was right.

https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/unbelievable-peanut-butter-pie/

I think I’m gonna make this I need some peanut butter pie!

2 Likes

That sounds good.

I just need the oreos

1 Like

Oooh! I like! :smiley:

And the lie detector test determined…THAT was a lie…

I read and responded. Literally look at the quotes I’ve re-quoted, nothing was twisted. You never clarified and doubled down on the argument and were made a fool of when I showed you even more examples.

Yes, people attack me for my opinion, I show them how absolutely ridiculous they are and they get mad and continue trying to argue with me in some weird sort of attempt at redeeming themselves of the embarrassment I caused.

Oh right, so all my responses to you just happened to get mass reported because the community just loves you SO much, right? :joy: :rofl: :joy: That’s rich.

I posted in a thread that happened to be your thread and was on the front page over 8 hours after it was created…

That’s equivalent to me saying you stalk me and post in everything I make (because so far you literally have, you were the first 3 posters on my other post I had recently made…)

But hey, if you want to self project to help you sleep at night go for it, but don’t get mad and say I’m harassing you when I call you out for it. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

And I’m sure in those threads you spend your whole time harassing the OP too, right?

Because in your own opinion It’s somehow equated to you stalking me…? You know, what you accused me of doing because I posted in a thread you made 8 hours after it was made…?

Over 20 responses in this thread…you instantly quote me in other threads and you’re one of the first three responders in every thread I’ve made after this one…

I post in lots of places and respond to literally almost everyone. Example? Look at this thread. I’ve addressed and responded to literally almost everyone here at least once…but go ahead and make up things to make me look bad and you know…HARASS ME.

If you notice I literally have responded and argued with everyone in this thread quite extensively…your continuous lying isn’t getting you anywhere…

That’s 100% false. I quoted things you were literally saying and responded to them and in no way did I intentionally ever take anything out of context of what your overall argument was. In fact 85% of the time the quote I respond to is literally the only quote that’s there TO respond to in the discussions…so save me MORE lying.

You never specified full sets like the topic of discussion a :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: lie detected.
When I replied with a set you ALSO didn’t clarify then and there that, that’s not what you were talking about…you doubled down on what you were saying…

What an ego you have…you literally stalk and harass me in every thread I make…

Weird, all my responses that make you look silly got reported, despite having NOTHING reportable in them. Many of them becoming un-flagged. Obviously It’s assumptions, but unless everyone in the community just LOVES you (which I HIGHLY doubt) and mass reports people who point out you’re wrong all the time… It’s pretty obvious.

But you and everyone else in the thread literally called it that when I was debating with you all…but when I call YOU guys out for harssment, It’s not the same?

Hypocritical to say the LEAST, my dear…

Imagine assuming I have friends, HA!

I am beginning to think those of us who got it just to tick people off may grow to outnumber those who got it free. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got it for a six month sub, at the time I shrugged and ignored it. Came to the forums to see if I could learn why herblism skill isnt going up & I find this absolute gem.
Imagine being triggered by not being able to dress as a fairy.

3 Likes

Sorry, but where in those last two quotes did I admit that getting gold isn’t hard?

Having a lot of gold isn’t an admission that getting gold is easy, don’t put words in my mouth. For all you know I’ve been non-stop grinding gold since the game came out.

Imagine taking what I say and just saying it back to me. Quite similar to a parrot, aren’t you?

Not at all, but when literally the only posts that are getting mass flagged are the ones directly where her and I are in a discussion…you don’t think that’s SUS?

Yeah, when you harassed me and have stalked / quoted me / instantly replied in every thread I make, It’s not fun.

No, I don’t want in-game items in the cash shop, read the OP.

I had miss read what you had typed out.

I would gladly pay $67-70 for yearly expansions as opposed to 2.5 year expansions with a 1 year drought at the end of it.

No, I don’t want in-game items in the cash shop, read the OP.

Except, as was now pointed out hundreds of times. You can purchase with in game currency. So you’re really complaining because you have to do something you dont like doing so you can have a fairy wing mog.

I had miss read what you had typed out.

No, you didnt :wink:

You said you have 16 million gold across your characters. So either you earned all that in-game (in which case 200k is quite doable and even trivial) - or you bought tokens at some point(s), making you a massive hypocrite. Which is it?

So ~1 million gold per year, meaning 200k would take at most 2 months and some change at this rate. 2 months for a full mog set isn’t just reasonable, it’s actually easier than farming some of the other sets in the game. Moreover, you can earn this gold WHILE farming other sets, and be guaranteed to get all of it in one go with no RNG.

Which, if you actually read the OP is not fun to me.

I didn’t? Oh, I didn’t know you were a mind reader…

As I stated before, you don’t know how long it took me to farm that gold or if even someone just gave it all to me and regardless, It’s completely irrelevant to my opinion.

You’re literally just trying to make things up at this point… :roll_eyes:

Doesn’t matter. My opinion and what this thread is about is not wanting cash shop items in the store. PERIOD. I want to get items through in-game methods and have to actually have a sense of pride upon earning them. There’s nothing prideful about people throwing $20 at Blizzard for stuff that should already be in the game.

Imagine if gladiator mounts were purchasable for $100 in the store, they would become meaningless.

Which, if you actually read the OP is not fun to me.

The whole reply below:
Except, as was now pointed out hundreds of times. You can purchase with in game currency. So you’re really complaining because you have to do something you dont like doing so you can have a fairy wing mog.

Cherry picking makes it hard to answer the actual reply.

I didn’t? Oh, I didn’t know you were a mind reader…

No, but I am a deleted reply reader :smiley:

Which if you read the OP, I said is not something I want to do.

I’ll just repost that since you apparently didn’t read it or miss-read it, like I miss read what you had said.

Which if you read the OP, I said is not something I want to do.

That’s right, you want the fairy mog and you dont want to work for it. Thats basically what this whole thread is about.

I’ll just repost that since you apparently didn’t read it or miss-read it, like I miss read what you had said.

I miss read nothing :slight_smile:

LOL cute.

Uh… as far as I’m aware, your responses weren’t mass reported. I never saw them greyed out. What are you on about? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No. You glossed over, twisted and responded.

You weren’t attacked until you started getting condescending.

You came in there specifically to slander me. There’s a difference.

Considering I never harassed you either, this statement is all sorts of false.

I do this with all sorts of threads and posts. So now conversations with people and posting when topics are made is suddenly stalking? You have a very warped view of things.

Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of anyone’s world.

Not lies when you follow me elsewhere to post comments pertaining to this thread that have nothing to do with the other thread, specifically to single me out. But I guess you missed that part.

Except it’s not. I was specifically talking about your topic of these specific unique special transmogs. You turned it into every single transmog item in existence.

It’s your topic. You literally just said “like the topic of discussion.” Do I have to spell it out for you every time, the same way you ask others if you have to spell it out that it’s your opinion?

Nope. Sorry. Your ego is what thinks I do these things when I don’t. I posted in your other thread the article that talk about your point you were making and the other speculation. Somehow that’s harassment? It backs up others’ speculations. So helping you was… stalking you?

Do you hear yourself right now?

Not by me. I don’t report very often. You always skirt the line and know how to manipulate the system. I only waste flags on the extreme stuff.

Because you made it personal and started attacking and bullying people when you got backlash for your condescension.

Makes sense.

1 Like

After all the crappy drop rates of BFA that I had to farm for pets, mounts, and mogs… Screw it. I logged in and they gave me the fairy wings for free. Thanks !

1 Like

It couldn’t have been more than 16 years (you know, the length of time WoW has existed) which is the number I used in my calculation. If it took you even less time than that, that only reinforces my point.

“I’m out of arguments, so I’ll just restate my opinion.”
And there are no gladiator mounts in the store.

No, I don’t want in-game content sold to us in a cash shop. Learn to read.

Well, good for you. I did.

Glad you liked it. n_n

Oh, one of the ones where I replied to you was. I noticed it when I was grabbing the quotes where I obliterated your silly argument.

I mean, you can’t tell me what I did…I literally know what I did…I did it… :joy:

No, I was attacked instantly with obtuse and sassy arguments & comments that were blatantly trying to provoke a negative response which I gave them. Then they pikachuwoahface.jpg’d when I gave them that kind of response.

You can believe whatever you want, but you definitely did. I know lying is one of your strong suits…or…weak ones…well, you lie a lot is the point.

That’s what you’re claiming of me. :woman_shrugging:

I think this post and the people who have been here carrying this thread proves THAT’S a lie.

You literally did the same thing to me. You posted in a new thread of mine within the first 15 seconds of it being up. I saw that you were typing almost instantly after I posted it and started cracking up laughing.

You also tried to derail my threads, which IS harassment. Luckily for you I’d never want anyone to be silenced of their will to discuss things…or make a fool of themselves. :wink:

Uh…no? The thread literally says ALL transmogs should be obtainable through in-game yada yada yada

I never once specified “these unique special super transmogs” you made that up in your head.

Literally never say anything about specific full sets. I say NO TRANSMOG SHOULD BE IN THE CASH SHOP…meaning ANY. This Super special set or ANY transmog AT ALL.

I hope the caps lock clarifies things easier for you, if it doesn’t let me know.

No, going into the other thread and literally announcing to everyone you were actively going to try and derail it is 100% harassment though. Maybe you forgot you made the post… let me just DIG IT UP for you since I know you’ll just lie and say “No I didn’t!” as you always do…

Only thing I hear is someone who harasses people and when they call them out tries to claim they’re being harassed…

People started it first. Saying “Stop crying insert argument here” is harassment. I’m not crying, I’m stating my opinion.

If you don’t want to be talked down to like a child, don’t act like one and start your first comment in the post with snarky responses.

So I couldn’t have gotten it for free from a friend? You have no point. Your point is literally lying about what I said. You lied and said that I said it was easy to make gold…

You’re just a liar, you have no points, sir.

You’re just mad because I don’t want transmog in the store and you want to try and prove me wrong…well guess what? You can’t, I don’t want it in the store PERIOD.

No in-game content should be in the store.

You didn’t even get 1 million from your “friends”, let alone 16. Nice try.

Why would I be mad? I want stuff in the store, there’s stuff in the store. I’m happy. :sunglasses: