Spire darter's transmog should have been in-game quest

Look at OP’s link, there is clearly a link.
Sticking your head in the sand doesn’t mean that the link isn’t evident lol

Oh…people disagree on a forum!
Keep that tin foil hat on!

6 Likes

Show me where in the article it says the set was supposed to be in game.

One thing I’ve learned is people need to be outraged about something.

I’m sure if this were a quest reward you would be outraged it’s gaudy.

Also a 6 month sub is 90 dollars. As of yesterday purchasing the package that gives you a 6 month sub and this transmog is 77 dollars. So give all the facts when you’re outraged not just what suits you.

5 Likes

Oh boy, another one of these. Couldn’t have made a post about this in your original thread? :popcorn:

4 Likes

This thread is now about food!

https://s23209.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Mexican-Street-TacosIMG_9091.jpg

2 Likes

Not only this, but they also have INCREDIBLY limited in-game customization content.

Look at BDO. You want to look cool? Kakao is there for you. As long as you can pay up. Not happening in the base game.

1 Like

When you see the same 6 posters rush to a thread to comment in and conversate with their felliw clique how they’re such sophesticated players then yeah, I’ll point that out lmao.

2 Likes

But that’s completely optional. 20 slots is more than most people will ever need.

This looks good… but also makes me slightly ashamed of the boring turkey and provolone sandwich I just had. Though it was still tasty.

Shocking, it’s almost as if this forum doesn’t have that many people who post?

2 Likes

Was the mog set suppose to be a reward for an in game quest? Find out on tonight’s episode of

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

5 Likes

Rhielle, you look like you would like to speak to my manager.

lol and so is literally everything on the cash shop in WoW, and yet that doesn’t bottleneck your ability to make in-game gold like retainers do for gil in 14.

It is, in a sense, pay 2 win there, even with a sub. If we are talking making gil.

You should see how these 6 people get such a high amount of post count

I am a huge fan of tacos and that various ways you can turn tortillas, meat, cheese, lettuce into many different meals.

I am confused if you are agreeing with me or not lol.

I am. my sarcasm post-processing broke earlier.

3 Likes

I got it for free by subscribing for six months, something I always do.

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to use the transmog despite getting it because I already had a 6month sub but after all this I might slap it on just because! Fear my glorious butterfly wings!

4 Likes