Store transmog and why It's a problem

If you are that deluded enough to think I admitted defeat in that post, I feel sorry for you.

Your levels of provocation don’t even have the ability to lick a proper troll’s boots.

Was there anything else your Highness?

1 Like

Except for the fact that you keep responding to me. Every. Single. Time.

It’s okay, I understand. Lots of folks are sore losers, I don’t hold it against you. If you’re really that strapped for gold, say so and I’ll buy you the bloody wings myself with the moolah I made in game.

Yes I do respond because I haven’t told you I’m not going to respond to you. it’s my choice to respond.

Problem officer?

I have never lied. You didn’t read and twisted things. That’s all that happened and always happens with you. Case in point: this entire thread.

… I have never once mass reported. LOL What? Where did you even get this from? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not lying. You have followed me to an entirely different thread and tried to bully me and slander me. :woman_shrugging:

And you can probably find other hot topic threads where I have the same amount. I enjoy having discussions with people. Shocking, I know. Your thread isn’t somehow a special case.

So? I’ve been the first one or first few to comment on many threads. Why does this matter? A thread is a thread.

I was. That’d be you. I don’t follow you around. I post lots of places. Right there in my post history. You, on the other hand, keep coming after me specifically in different threads that aren’t yours. Honestly I don’t even know why. I’m not even one of the people that has been here that long or argued with you the most. Why you chose to single me out is beyond me.

You decided to ignore what we were specifically talking about to twist it into something that wasn’t. I asked you about all of these transmog sets you can get from quests. Specifically talking about special full sets like the topic is discussing. You chose to twist that around into something else entirely. And then chose to stalk and harass me about it.

I never once told anyone to mass report you.

Imagine thinking a differing opinion and having a debate is harassment.

I was never upset. It’s a forum. I don’t get outraged over a forum conversation. You are once again twisting things. I feel sorry for anyone who disagrees with you in real life. Your friends must be miserable.

Yes, I don’t want to spend all my free time farming gold because Blizzard wants to charge real life money for items instead of implementing them in fun obtainable ways in-game.

I mean, at least he can comprehend he’s posting in a thread about not wanting items to be in the cash shop…

If you’d like I can waste my time going through finding all the times you quoted me and begged for my attention and I didn’t even acknowledge you. I’m sure you’d end up as bad as Rhielle though and claimed I’m harassing you or mass report the quotes and claim It’s harassment for proving you wrong.

Do you not even read what you post before you post it?

You literally said that I was being provocative, on purpose. Than you said that the level of provocation wasn’t worth anything. Than you kept responding to me.

Do you not understand that you not only fooled yourself, but did so entirely like your first argument? You keep making things up, supporting them with imagined falsehoods, and then try and gaslight the other posters.

It’s a weird flex, but you do you Champ.

Imagine engaging with someone in a discussion and then saying “YOU KEEP REPLYING TO ME!”

Uh, duh? It’s called a discussion for a reason.

Hmm so you are getting agitated. Interesting. :smiley:

It’s relevant when everything in that cash shop can be earned in-game, especially when doing so isn’t even that hard by your own admission.

I am beginning to think those of us who got it just to tick people off may grow to outnumber those who got it free. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Imagining things again, Champ.

Please point out the part where I said I was agitated? I’ll wait.

Imagination is certainly the bane of idle thoughts friend. :slight_smile:

Keep waiting. :wink:

:rofl:

You really need some attention don’t you. That is the real reason for your duplicated threads isn’t it?

1 Like

Excellent, thanks!

You’re most welcome. :slight_smile:

I’m still trying to figure out where I mass reported anything. lol Especially considering I’ve always been the one who campaigned against mass flagging. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Clearly, you are the only one in the universe who disagrees with Kaeleesi and so you have to be using your alts as an advantage to hide her posts.

Clearly no one else can disagree with her, ever.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Clearly! I mean, my entire thread on how bad mass reporting is and how it gets you banned is completely irrelevant!

2 Likes

This person just keeps making stuff up. I have to admit it is pretty comical.

:+1:

1 Like

Until it hit standards of stalking and slander, it was funny. Now it’s just sad.

2 Likes