Still haven't received 3 month RAF reward

I am in the same boat. Was supposed to get my reward on Jan 2, 2020, but never received them. Apparently theres a major bug with RAF going on at the moment, and Blizz has been silent on it. I hope they fix it soon, because I want what I paid for.

Same thing here. 4 RAF accounts charged on Dec 22nd but ingame is still not reflecting 3/12 months. GMs said I should have 4 rewards to claim and that they would forward the issue to the Devs.

Hope its fixed soon :frowning:

1 Like

hmmm id think it must be a tricky bug, I have 5 accounts ive been raffing and I haven’t run into any issues getting the rewards to spawn. Long as there is the payment record you will get the rewards, they just need to work out whats happening first.

Yeh. I have 3 RAF accounts. one is 6 months, the other two are 3 months. I got the dec 22 reward, but not the jan 2 rewards, which are the two 3 months RAF accounts. I hope this bug gets fixed soon.

Has anyone heard any kind of update on this?

1 Like

No, sorry we do not have an update that we can provide at this time. It’s still being investigated.

4 Likes

Been a few days. Now that the patch is out… any further info on this?

Rest assured, when they receive any information on stuff like this, the very first thing they do is forward it along!

2 Likes

Pretty much the same issue here. I have a 6 month sub, both RAF friends do too. I have 2 months rewards from the get-go, nothing after that. I would have thought with all of us with a 6 month sub, I would get 6 months of rewards from each.

The new RaF system works a little differently. Now it works like this:

RaF FAQ - Benefits and Rewards tab

• The first 12 rewards can be claimed at a rate of one reward per recruit per month, after which point you can claim 30 days of game time for every three months your recruits purchase.
1 Like

Seems right now, almost no one is receiving their RAF rewards past this new year. Its probably an algorithm bug that the devs havent figured out yet.

Going to be a month today with this issue. Any news?

1 Like

i have 3 RAF accounts. two are 3 months recurring, the other is 6 months recurring. I got the 6 month recurring today on schedule, but still havent got my two 3 months rewards.

Same. I got my 3 month reward today on my 4 month sub.

So my RAF account is still linked it just clearly skipped a month.

1 Like

Sorry! Things have been a bit hectic and I didn’t get a chance to update this thread. The last update I had was earlier this week. They believe they’ve identified the condition that could allow this to happen and have plans to fix the root cause.

They did mention that they will need to look into what is required to fix up the folks who got into this state but I don’t have any further information about what that might entail right now.

4 Likes

I also just received my 3 month reward after paying for the fourth month. At least we are still getting the rewards. Hope they can figure out what happened and catch us up.

Hey, me from the other thread linked above with the original issue. Just wanted to let you know me and my husband’s rewards came through yesterday and today.

7 Likes

Also have an update. Got my three month reward, but this was month 4’s sub payment. Skipped a month. I’m happy we’re getting the rewards. Hopefully they’ll catch us up, and hopefully it doesn’t skip another month later down the line.

4 Likes

everyone who missed their month rewards should be given them immediately upon being fixed. Basicly for me, Blizz owes me 2 rewards for Jan 2, and again on Feb 2. So I should be getting 4 rewards on Feb 2 to even everything out.

Best place to post suggestions where the developers will see it is general or use the ingame suggestion feature.

2 Likes