Not receiving Recruit a Friend rewards

So I had a friend do the RAF and got him all signed up and i even received the first reward, but now its been 2-3 months and i haven’t got any of the other rewards. Why is that?

1 Like

Addons can sometimes interfere with the UI in the social window. Have you tried disabling any addons you are using or resetting your User Interface to default?

2 Likes

I did that but its still not working.

You’re not alone in this. Unfortunately they don’t have an answer either.

Just to get the elephant out of the room, has he been subscribed for those two months?

Yes he has been.

I was hoping theyd have fixed this major BUG by this new patch, but they seem to have no idea whats causing the bug. Someone probably botched the algorithm.

I am also linked to my friend who is new to wow and NOT getting any rewards. Going to post a new thread and address the problem of having a buggy RAF program and how it will cost you guys more subs than you gain. Get your act together Blizz

Can you clarify which is which in your situation? Only the recruiter gets the rewards, recruit only gets 50% increased experience and a summon with a 30-minute cooldown.

If only one of you is getting rewards, that is working as intended.

2 Likes

I was going to ask the same thing as Ekon. Based on how you worded your post, it’s difficult to tell if you mean that the recruiter isn’t getting rewards or if you think the recruited person is supposed to earn rewards too as they only benefit from the two things Ekon mentioned.

1 Like

I would ask the same, what are you not receiving, Greatangelo?

Here is an outline of the in-game rewards:

Or do you mean the subscription rewards? What the Recruiting player receives is outlined here, under Benefits & Rewards.

2 Likes