*spoilers* - Including genocide in your story and refusing to properly address it is disgusting Blizzard!

Oh wow didn’t know that, but for that I would’ve had to hide almost my entire post

If the entire post is spoilers, just warn readers in the title, so they can choose not to click on the thread if they want to avoid spoilers.

But yeah, the details tag is helpful if you want to share something that maybe not everyone wants to see.

I explain it better in a thread I just recently made if you want the full details.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/spoilers-for-alliance-nightelf-and-worgen/541048

I expected this might happen…the question for me will be is the story good…does it make you feel…is it both quality and tragic more so than Ysera’s “brief” tragedy. Will such an event have profound changes for alliance and their leadership? These are important things in a story.

Sorry, but this was actually a war started by the Alliance in Legion.

5 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/spoilers-for-alliance-nightelf-and-worgen/541048

You should give people that link and tell them about the short story a good war as it clears up everything about most of BFA. Plus its just a good read.

1 Like

Can someone direct me to where I can find this datamined info that Sylvanas is redeemed in SL that the OP just assumes everyone knows and is a given. I see nothing on the usual places and you would think info like that would be exploding here.

1 Like

As someone who can forsee and predict extremely well and is paying close to attention to the lore as it was some drug I have not seen any thing about a redemption arc but i am very hopeful of it.

Not fun for you. This may shock you, but not everybody wants to play a noble hero (Or I’d be an MHP). And I enjoyed every second of my killing spree, and wish it could have continued before Baine sold us all out to his buddy Anduin.

How dare you have fun roleplaying a darker role in a roleplaying game. You must be a complete monster! Don’t you realize this isn’t Politically correct? You need to have some thought for basic human life even if that life is only digital…

1 Like

Genocide against innocents is not heroic and it shouldn’t have been glorified, period.

10 Likes

Preach. Jaina’s purge of Dalaran was nothing more than slaughter of innocence. Well said

I’m going to TL;DR here(because CTRL+F Jaina offers ZERO results), but how about killing Jaina for the Dalaran purge? No? How about her plans to use giant water elementals to drown the women and children in Orgrimmar? No?

Stop being a giant hypocrite.

16 Likes

No no no. It’s only bad when the Horde do it.

5 Likes

Key word is “plans”.

The Horde did not only plan those crimes, they happily commited them.

8 Likes

She was literally stopped by Thrall. By this flawless logic I’d get off scot-free for threatening to assassinate the president if I didn’t follow through with it…

There’s also the Purge of Dalaran. That. She. Actually. Did.

11 Likes

Did it never occur to you the datamine is simply the scenario if you fail X objective?

Sylvanas has not been redeem, at least not yet. As for the Horde, we know from Lother’mar short story and I quote “The Horde’s armies are depleted, our treasuries emptied, our resources stretched thin. A blow to us now would . . . Well, I am sure you can easily imagine the outcome.””

but it’s okay, because the Horde bombed Theramore/

3 Likes

Yea, and the Night Elves failed every single one of their objectives in BfA and BfA pre patch, such as

• Stopping the Horde
  • Stopping Nathanos in 8.1
  • Reclaiming their own lands
  • Saving the civilians in Darnassus
  • Getting justice for Teldrassil in the war campaign

all of those failed miserably.

That doesn’t matter though because there’s peace now. The Horde still got to keep the upper hand against the Night Elves and secure Ashenvale as a new Horde zone.

6 Likes

Yeah, if you want to sink to the Horde level, the level Jaina and the Alliance claim to be above.

7 Likes

Okay then you got me the Burning of Teldrassil and sending innocents to hell is entirely justified and heroic, now be done with it already. Just like 8.1 was a good conclusion for the whole thing.

2 Likes