*spoilers* - Including genocide in your story and refusing to properly address it is disgusting Blizzard!

Whaaaaaaaaaaahh my tree…

Just stop and it was a freaking tree. One town. There is much more wide spread destruction and killing in real world wars This wasn’t genocide it was just war. Cheesus freaking Crisp.

Don’t you cry no more mmmkay?

4 Likes

To be fair, I wouldn’t mind having BFA spoiled. It’d be great to have a heads up to not be invested in the story.

14 Likes

Okay so this is what I’m seeing as your problem. It’s not “our lands” because WoW is a fictional universe and the “races” are not real. YOU are not a Night Elf. YOU are not a Worgen.

It’s a video game and the story is going to play out however it gets played out. There’s NOTHING

14 Likes

Lol remember when we torched Teldrassil? I miss Sylvanas.

14 Likes

Burn it!

6 Likes

This sounds like a personal issue that only affects you. Who cares about the night elves really? If you aren’t a orc or a human than it doesn’t matter. We got dreanei and Blood Elves still stuck in a burning crusade era for their zones and city with almost no in game events showing if they ever recovered. The forsaken are in a awful shape too just like the night elves not only that but they lost their only form of making more forsaken so without being able to procreate or raise corpses they will 100% go extinct unlike the night elves. There is more than one story here and you’re mad that blizzard isn’t spoiling you with all the focus for your race.

Also spoilers: Tyranda dies in shadowlands.

7 Likes

I didn’t know she dies? Why isn’t there a spoiler warning on this (millionth hysterical) post, Elesana?

5 Likes

There is a spoiler warning ?

1 Like

There wasn’t when I opened it a few minutes ago. I just read it while I scrolled, no warning at all.

Grrr. Muting this now.

1 Like

Yeah, this is honestly a new low. To kill off our faction leader after destroying our capital and genociding our people, literally what do we have left at this point? The whole point of Tyrande and Malfurion not dieing in the war of thorns was that it gave the night elves a small glimmer of hope still so hope hadn’t been killed… but well that glimmer is just fading out if the kill her off like this.

I do not think Tyrande has been written well recently, and I think she could really do with a jaina level story arch that sets her back up as the character we loved in warcraft 3… but this? This is awefull… They didn’t just kill the night elves hope in game, they are literally killing all hope of night elf players at this point.

24 Likes

There definitely was, at the same place. I included the spoiler warning when I first posted it.

If the inclusion of spoilers is an issue, just report the OP for trolling.

2 Likes

i mean if you followed the lore they forshadowed her death in 8.3 before the leaks of shadowlands, the leaks only confirmed it.

1 Like

Meh Night elves don’t need two faction leaders anyways.

1 Like

It’s literally in the first line of my post…

You edited it

2 Likes

Daddy Illidan gon be pissed when he gets back.

R.I.P Horde…

7 Likes

I seen it coming honestly, but tried to fool myself to thinking that the writers wouldn’t be low enough to keep kicking the night elves while they were allrady down so badly.

Malfurion has been inactive as a leader, he’s more of a figgure head, Tyrande was the actual leader. And do you reeally think that Tyrande’s death won’t absoloutly destory Malfurion?

4 Likes

It was in from the very beginning, I just changed it from “potential spoilers” to “spoilers included”, I’m sorry if it wasn’t clear in the first version, but it was always there.

It really should be in the name of the thread, one line isn’t really very visible in that wall of text.

1 Like