*SPOILERS* Baine Scenario

A) Thrall’s back.

B) Saurfang and Thrall work with the Alliance to free Baine under a truce.

• NEW Stage 3: Devise a Plan
    Devise a plan with Thrall.

• NEW Stage 4: Fight Me!
    Challenge Elite Horde warriors to provide a distraction.

• NEW Stage 5: Traitors in Our Midst
    Follow Lenara and get updated orders.

• NEW Stage 6: Unlikely Alliance
    Rejoin Thrall and Saurfang and continue deeper into the underhold.

• NEW Stage 7: Truce and Consequences
    Work with the Alliance to find Baine.

1 Like

Not only Thrall and Saurfang BUT JAINA

• Th–Thrall? Jaina?

• Jaina… we need a way out!

What the hell is this clown fiesta, i cant i just cant.

35 Likes

Maybe shoving the Alliance and Horde into the same War Campaign saved development time.

19 Likes

Also some surprise Sunreaver action. I’m assuming this happens when the trap is sprung.

• Have you forgotten the purge of Dalaran, murderer? Today, the Sunreavers will be avenged.

• Then your vendetta is with me, and me alone!

• No! You will watch your friends die–just as I did!

• Rangers! Kill them all! FOR THE SUNREAVERS!

18 Likes

So, is this an Alliance-only scenario? if the Horde PC has to help, then I won’t do it. This character would never help Jaina and oppose the Sunreavers.

22 Likes

There are two slightly different Baine scenarios for Horde.

One of them involves Lenara and the other doesn’t.

Sounds like Sylvanas-loyal Horde characters will get another questline where they are told to play along with the Good Guys.

4 Likes

I’m so confused about whose side I’m on. Is the faction war still going or not? Still, it’s good to see the purge acknowledged finally.

Wait, if the truce is to free Baine, then what’s the goal of the truce? Stop the war? How? Is there a plan for what happens after? What happens to the Horde PC if they do this?

5 Likes

Solid plan, Sylvanas. It’s been working swell so far.

18 Likes

So, today i bring Sylvanas a weapon, tomorrow i will realese Baine and colaborate with the Alliance, and after ? The Horde history is a joke man.

35 Likes

-_- Sigh its bad enough I hate Saurfang now Thrall too.

4 Likes

Imagine a Night Elve there ?

“So you are the guy who made the plan to invade Teldrassil ?”
“Yes”
“ohh… cool cool coool”

52 Likes

And to the surprise of no one… here we are.

Wonder if Sylvanas will retake Tirisfal and well spend a patch bullying the guards she sets up there to help to rebellion :thinking:

8 Likes

For real. Imagine a Night Elf with the Night Warrior customization working with Saurfang.

It has to be awkward.

43 Likes

“So, you are the guy who throwed an axe to Malfurion ?”
“The one and only”
“Coooool”

24 Likes

For what?

Opposing Sylvanas’ grand plan to ignore the massive sword sticking out of the planet, genocide the Alliance, become the next Lich King, and transgress the values of her allies?

Why would you ever like Saurfang or Thrall in the first place if you don’t like them standing up to people trying to kill and raise ~ half the planet?

26 Likes

He wasnt thinking on Azeroth when he made the plan to invade Teldrassil, just saying. “This… this is a good war”.

18 Likes

It’s implied we are mind controlled into giving Sylvanas the dagger.

1 Like

In case people were convinced that Loyalist Horde are the default, the loyalist scenario is specifically marked as such whereas the “traitor” scenario isn’t. The loyalists are the odd ones out. The “traitors” are the default path.

5 Likes

Will we join Jaina now? Hahahahaha

5 Likes

Canonically Saurfang thought he could conquer Teldrassil and negotiate from a place of power with the rest of the Alliance afterwards to create a lasting world peace.

I’d be all about the faction war if we’d just stuck to Saurfang’s plan.

5 Likes