*SPOILERS* Baine Scenario

I mean, that makes sense. The “traitor” path (as in Saurfang) was supposed to be the only one until the fan backlash. That’s probably why the loyalist scenarios keep having you play along - there’s nothing prepared specifically for that path.

21 Likes

Are these Sunreavers undead Dark Rangers now or am I reading this wrong?

1 Like

Well, now that Thrall is involved I’m pretty sure whoever opposes him is doomed.

17 Likes

I feel like a traitor now.

3 Likes

Yeah, wonder how they will twist for not garrosh 2.0, maybe Sylvanas goes back in time but this time nobody follows her?

5 Likes

There’s an option for Night elf characters to stab his eyes out…I mean there should be.

6 Likes

“Obviously Thrall needs to be executed for being treasonous to the Horde” - the predictable response from every Sylvanas supporter

28 Likes

The Tauren heritage armor quest makes no sense (predictably) for any loyalist Tauren players.

I support my Warchief, i’m not loyalist but now i feel bad to raise a hand against Thrall and i dont want to.

Baine ? Fine, never cared about his character, Saurfang is ruined 4 me, but still savaged.
But Thrall ? I cant… they just killed me :frowning_face:

10 Likes

i am fine with releasing baine if my lord admiral orders it.

but working with the horde again?
what the hell is blizzard doing?

is this even real?

6 Likes

I can not go against Thrall, but I would like to stab Baine when I have the opportunity.

9 Likes

If you’re loyalist right now then you were always going to be Thrall’s enemy. I think that was made pretty evident.

13 Likes

You will work for the horde and you will like it, just like the horde has to help Baine to give Jaina’s brother back.

3 Likes

Haha. Yeah. I’m done if they’re forcing those of us who sided with Sylvanas to do this.

10 Likes

Because pre-BFA Sarufang was fun to like. He was nothing but a meme character everyone would compare to Chuck Norris. Now there is nothing to like about him.

He is a selfish PTSD old man that would rather die and everyone else around go with him if they don’t live up to his standers. He goes on and on about honor, but was his idea to send assassins to sack Astranaar (A Good War) which Sylvanas had nothing to do with it.

And the a mount of flack ppl have given Thrall in Cata and WoD will always be BS. But now not only will Thrall be killing Horde, freeing someone who is RIGHTFULLY being punished, but now will be sabotaging the war. A war Saurfang help start.

30 Likes

imagine being mad and/or surprised about thrall and jaina teaming up… imagine… lmao

8 Likes

Well thrall is now dead to me. blizzard is doing a nice job of turning me against characters i use to like(except baine, i always hated him.)

11 Likes

There goes my “Thrall unites Sylvanas and Saurfang together again” idea.
8 Likes

Only if we can stab out Jaina’s for the Purge.

6 Likes

To hell with this rehash of MoP. I’ve purposely sided with Sylvanas out of spite for this story. I will ride this flaming train wreck to the ground!

11 Likes