(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

You know…you could just post on your horde main, instead of hiding behind a alliance alt. Just saying. We know your ilk, you’re not nearly as good or clever as you think you are. :wolf:

1 Like

Glad to see you’ve developed no new material since the last time you got banned.

I was never banned. Got me confused with someone else. Besides, who do you THINK I am anyway?

I don’t play Horde, my main is a nelf druid actually. Farannas, same server. Im just sick of the stupidity of nelf posters.

First, I’m going to put in a pin in the fact that you a) aren’t trying to advance your straw man, but b) haven’t disowned it either. We’re keeping that in the flow here for as long as I decide to reply to you.

Second, you have in no way demonstrated that the predictions you are defending are factual, which is the issue here. Merely being upset about the defect in your argumentation is not enough to make that problem go away.

1 Like

NE fans have legit concerns and EVERY right to distrust Blizzards writing, giving the last 10+ yrs as evidence of the lack of….good development for them or the Worgen

6 Likes

Oh my goodness you destroyed them

2 Likes

Trust me, your two shticks are annoying to be memorable enough. The fact you didn’t get banned from a post of yours that got deleted by mods is impressive, ngl.

I will not disown the strawman because you are not any different from it.

Also I don’t have to defend that there is a cinematic because there so obviously is and the only person saying there isn’t is you.

I’m not who you think I am. You clearly got me confused for someone else

Oh yes you guys have been singlehandedly screwed over by the narrative…for TEN THOUSAND YEARS!!!

What’s going to happen first

The heat death of the universe or the night elves finally quit the game they hate so much

8 Likes

Quantity does not mean quality. However much of it is there, does not change that it’s all a part of the same pattern. Example:

the absurdity of the premise, that people who chose to play the horde were dreaming about “gosh, I hope the horde will be changed into what it never was! That is presicely the point I wanted to play horde to begin with!”

Horde got a lot of attention last expansion. Was it good though? Did loyalists get what they wanted? Were other players happy for what they were dragged through? There was a lot of it. Yet it’s no good. And fixing what was done to the horde would require time and attention. Imagine, even more attention!

Agree to disagree here.

The separate marker for “story is bad” in the unsubscribing survey was an accident.

I do not think the story is the main problem, but it might be that one extra that tips the scale from neutral to “to hell with it”.

I do not need to be in or out of touch. All I’m saying, maybe not even to you personally, but whoeever would read, that the underlying problems are very similar across the board.

Trying to turn discussions into “players vs. players” is counter-productive and is just a way to ignore the problems plaguing the story overall.

Yes, night elf posters, especially last autumn, sadly went personal against the other players. Yes, there are other players who pretend that there is much difference between the twisting of Sylvanas narrative, Chronicles narrative, or night elf identity.

But there is more to it. More, if the goal is to find some answers or rough ideas. Not for the current narrative team though.

Power levels are worthless when the story is inconsistent. They are as strong as weak, as the devs want to make them.

But this lack of consistency and attention to the player experience is what got us the current state of the story.

Yes, night elf part sticks out. But it might be because that’s like the 1st community that is that persistent. Orc fans were just shrugged off. W3 horde was drowned in questionable substences. Yet here is a bump. Which might lead to something better, something different.

I mean, nobody else could get even that little. Not the forsaken, not the orc fans, etc.

Cause underlying requests to respect the source material and player experience is not “stupid”. You can of course seek for more “out there” ways to word the thing, but under the hood it’s all the same.

gl hf

3 Likes

It sure hasn’t been the fun and enjoyable ride you seem think it’s been either. I’m not sure what you’re point is, outside needlessly poking NE fans for the fun of it, :wolf:

5 Likes

A cursory look at my argumentation reveals otherwise, and it’s not hard to find.

But that being said, I think we’re done here. The points I give you for uniqueness are that, rather than trying to subtly back away from your dishonesty, you’re doubling down on it and wearing it on your sleeve. Stick to your guns I guess.

Once again, Tewdee is always there to accidentally validate what he’s trying to dispute.

Night Elf fans: This game has become incredibly unsatisfying to us.

Tewdee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAyrBjh3Tpc

3 Likes

Most of the attention they’ve gotten was positive, the difference is that to them, negative attention is whenever they don’t roflstomp everything in their way.

BfA could be an exception if not for the fact that so obviously Sylvanas and her ilk have it coming and that the story validates the night elves as the heroes.

Micah, it’s annoying to come to this forums to discuss lore and have every thread turn into the Oppression Olympics. But unlike the real world where race has an actual connotation about your person and your living conditions, its people complaining about the fact that the purple tall elf women don’t destroy everything in sight and about how oppressed they are (even when they singlehandedly took on the Horde by themselves but whatever).

Kyalin, no, it really doesn’t dude.

4 Likes

If the players do not feel like it, it might be a good reason to investigate. The devs were sure every side will be happy about the resolution of the BfA. Yet here we are.

gl hf

2 Likes

Kyalin, weren’t you supposed to grow up and change your discord to something that wasn’t related to Night Elves? I honestly had hope you’d been cured and could’ve moved on with your life.

As someone else who’s probably on the spectrum, I can relate to being angry about video games but giving money to complain is pretty next level. You regressed rather than progressed.

Lady Moonberry got them Jazz hands man lol! Beyond that, looking at this unfinished thing, I feel like we are still missing both the content exclusively revolving Tyrande’s exit from the Maw that apparently pushes the entirety of the Maw Forces back, and the content right after this moment … which deals with some “thing” Elune related that shocks even both Tyrande and Feathermoon (and creates another Tear).

If Blizz is holding both of those moments close to the chest even now, wouldn’t that suggest there is at least one, if not two real in-game engine cinematics prepped for this series of events?

3 Likes

No, and I’m not sure where you got that impression. It backed off of the argumentation angle and became more of a lounge, but the focus other than that did not change.

The rest of this isn’t responding to the point, but you knew that already.