(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

If we can get rid of Anduin, or at least “high king” idea - why not? Depends on the execution.

While the list seems to be in the “too much too fast” categore, IMO the current devs do not care about what those characters really were, and misuse them rather badly. I would prefer them telling new stories with the new characters. Does not mean that those have to die, but it’s not the worse outcome than being twisted by the narrators who do not respect what the players liked about them to begin with.

They love their biases. The rest suffers.

Well sure, but to me the story of Zelling is a lot more problematic than seems on the surface.

Really? So talking about the damage to orc story in the thread nearby, about killing Nathanos being a waste for the story, about the problems that affect all the parts of the story, not just night elves, etc. mean that I never mentioned problems of forsaken narrative, horde being twisted into “something new” to suit devs’ preferences, and so on?

There are different people talking about different things. The main thing to have is the cause-effect being present in the story and not “random a-pull to drive the story wherever”. Which means among other things, if the story was sold as pursuit of justice, then going “nah, I’m fine” is not one of them.

There was other text. You know, about on-screen win, presentation, reinforcing the original theme (justice), etc.

Cool story. But no. My position was stated before, and arguably was more or less same since the Shadowlands release.

The main difference in what I say is moving from “maybe after changes in leadership Shadowlands might take the story in a direction that would pay attention to what the players like” to “oh, so it’s rather clear Afrasiabi’s leadership was not the main problem of the narrative team”.

Refer back to how ridiculous this claim is. But if it makes you feel better - go for it. Those who actually read some of my posts will form whatever opinion they think those posts deserve.

If you pay for a meal, and got served random stuff instead, is it being “the food” makes the result “good enough”?

If it makes you feel better, sure. I guess we’ll see the alliance settling in Tirisfal, right?

gl hf