[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

Gods…I wish I could wipe that years posts away. We’ve all said things we regret. Lord knows I’ve said things I wish I hadn’t.

2 Likes

Do you notice how most of it stopped when spoilers came out that we weren’t going to kill Sylvanas?

It all boiled down to who was going to be right at the end of the day. It’s still like that. Ppl are still convinced Tyrande is going to one shot Sylvanas or yeet her into the maw and when they are wrong again… what then?

2 Likes

I did actually. And most of the…more aggressive alliance posters and known trolls conviently stopped coming here.

i skipped this thread, like a lot of others aswell.^^

1 Like

i know for an fact, a big bunch of them quited wow because they couldn´t anylonger stand to this story, a few of them are still active on twitter…but refuse to play for the game and the company (understandable)

4 Likes

The community is better without them.

because they have a different opinion about Sylvanas than you do? …

2 Likes

With the exception of Smalls and Ikaar this forum has been more tolerant in the last 6 months than it’s been in 4 years…

Horde and Alliance posters finding common ground.

But you were also not here during that time. You smallz and ikaar came back and suddenly the negativity starts again…

3 Likes

Because they never actually cared about the story. Most were just verbally abusive and came here to pick a fight

4 Likes

what are you talking? I´m here since end of wod, start of legion…:smiley: i stopped arguing for a few months, thats right.

and it is not toxic or negative, i simply request your answers a few times, and most of the time, you didn´t even answer because you have no answers left, only “but sylvanas”.

hrmm, partly, i mean, the story is in such a bad conditution, that you must not even play the game to be able to follow the story, but i´m pretty sure that most of them cared, but not for the same things as you for example…:wink:

I found Grandblade’s Twitter from Baalsamael’s, and he makes a lot of great points on there. Also, the WoW fanbase on Twitter that I found is not that bad, better than General Discussion.

yeah, for example, but a few others aswell stopped writing and were driven away from this bullsh in the last 4 years.

2 Likes

and a few people here start to argue that is negativity to …argue against them…hei guys, the forum is about …arguing.

1 Like

You can have discussions without arguing.

6 Likes

There’s a difference between discussing the lore points and people like Smallioz purposely misrepresenting what certain people say on purpose just to paint them in a bad light.

Thats the toxicity Ren is talking about

2 Likes

Seems like if anyone has a different opinion is toxic.
Apparently, I burned my bridges by stating this on a thread at no one in particular. Which began debates with several Sylvanas fans…

And of course the positive and good people still left on these forums respond to posts with this. Which you know highlights what a fun, accepting and understanding place this place has become after anyone who isn’t a Sylvanas fan… sorry, fanatic is left.

The projection by some people is just breath taking. Its like there is no self-awareness for what they do or say.

4 Likes

Isn’t he currently still fighting with the person who posted this spoiler on Twitter?

I’ve fought with Grandblade on many occasions, and those threats he’s been accused of sending her are not Grandblade’s MO.

But the hate that she received is pretty much what Sylvanas fans have received for the last three years. I got a message like that on Tumblr a while ago I also thought it was Grandblade who sent me the Tumblr hate because we were fighting a lot but it wasn’t , so it must be someone in his circle. I imagine the person who sent it frequents this forum.

Normally I would agree, but not if simple questions that can initiate a discussion are already judged as negative or simply to hold facts that do not fit the opposite, are perceived negatively. Then it’s pretty difficult, don’t you think?

1 Like

He and Baal are fighting her because she accused Baal of sending her r-word threats and other gross things with no proof.

1 Like