[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

The real spoiler is for the people here.

but:

Tyrande: “I choose Renewal through Destruction of my enemys…the Horde is next”

(PS: The last sentence is ONLY for Erevien, because his threads tbh sucks)

13 Likes

Night Elf fans are going to be so mad if she spares her. We all assumed the Arbiter would judge her.

5 Likes

Decapitation incoming!

3 Likes

we know for a while that sylvanas and tyrande have in the epiloge a last battle, we didn´t know what happened thereafter, but we know…there is a fight and it seems that tyrande wins this fight and …“Earned” the right to judge Sylvanas.

2 Likes

Is Tyrande’s line about setting things right a part of this scene, where she forgives Sylvanas?

Unless Tyrande’s all “Well okay then! I’m’a go cut off your head, take it home and put it somewhere nice. Your soul can go to Revendreth now, BYE!!”

15 Likes

i don´t think so, i don´t think that sylvanas will survive this “Judgement”; atleast not as a “living one”.

1 Like

It would suit her to kill Sylvanas without comment (we know she throws the gleve, and we know she fights); and then have Sylvanas Soul judged by the Arbiter.

2 Likes

I know humor isn’t your strong suit, so I’ll be blunt.

That was tongue-in-cheek. You shouldn’t take it seriously.

2 Likes

Me if Sylvanas isn’t killed:

46 Likes

Why you hurt me like this?

Don’t make me choose between you.

its nothing personal against you, its more…sylvanas did something that deserve the deathpenalty…without question or any further discussion.

6 Likes

I should have replied to Evelysaa haha

You’re gonna turn into the broken down prototype of WoW’s least interesting villain, making Deathwing 10,000% more interesting just by your very existence???

No don’t do it Evelysaa!!!

15 Likes

Mental image of Vader yelling NOOO! Before killing Sidious

Quick! Someone get the dark side cookie jar before we loose Evelysaa :smiley:

5 Likes

The paralels to Jaina’s “I will submit to your judgement, mother” In BFA.

Mommy Tyrande 100% confirmed?

She gets choked one time…

1 Like

Yeah this was what first came to mind unironically sigh

1 Like

Imagine if she decides to chose Renewal by draining Sylvanas’s Anima and using it to resurrect every dead Night Elf and Teldrassil itself!

12 Likes

Sounds like more Alliance bias. It seems every expansion has to end with the Alliance getting some win, and wagging their fingers at the Horde.

34 Likes

Cursewords you gotta put more effort into the trolling, man. We don’t need Great Value Erevian, he’s already the Walmart of story takes.

24 Likes